Any shooters on here??

BLM areas in parts of Cali are legal to shoot in(do your homework) ATF can and will go to ranges in any county or district your point is invalid savethereef , as long as you ask your local blm office were to go shoot ,don't just drive out to some random area and start shooting ..

My point? I actually made a question to him regarding if the reason he was not going to ranges is it due to ATF. of course you can't go to random areas to shoot duh

Ever done any hk style kits?
never done a HK before. but a galil has been waiting in the back burner for sometimes, now that the price on the kit has come down a bit I can probably finish this receiver by the end of the year.
Well spent Saturday morning ,precision shooting in Mohave BLM .. I stay away from the public ranges now ,, especially on weekends!! I've had bad experiences:thumbdown

This looks like a nice place to shoot. I frequent the local blm my self and tried to stay away from the ranges. But problem with this place I go to is it get shot down during fire season.

i have an extra ..Geissele Automatic.. Coupon code (30-35% off)(expires 2.6.16). pm me if you want the code

Ah man I forgot all about this thread till now. I went on Thanksgiving day in SB to go shoot. For all you gunners out there I would check out CG's. There are a few bills being introduced which can make all your legal rifles AW's if passed.

4daa8a8f836edd8546613d678c776f0d.jpg

Just Put this little guy together groups really nice
cad85d38c48cd20b11c3a641136e3d07.jpg

How is everyone doing have been out of the hobby for a minute getting back in. How is everyone doing tanks and guns

The lever gun virus hit first, than I started building ARs using 80% lowers. After that it was then1911 bug. Other then ammo I took a brake from buying guns.

Yep stupid ammo law takes effect January 1st if you don't want to pay retail this is the time to be buying it online

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

No more online purchases no more interpersonal ammo sales unless you go through a Dr OS process like you would for a firearm and you need to get a background check in order to purchase ammo just like you would for a firearm I think is the gist of it

Basically you have to do a transfer when you receive ammo and UPS driver isn’t setup to do that. So they won’t deliver.

I bought a small pallet of steel cased stuff and others that I don't reload several months ago.

Guess its time to buy some more ammo. Looks like noone will be shipping after dec 23.

I really don't know how this is going to turn out. I did spend lot of money on ammo in the last 2 years, and even more in the last 6 months because the price is down so low.

If your looking for a good price on ammo go to SGAmmo.com

Using the federal rebate I have got 9mm down to $0.12 per round which is pretty phenomenal

No more online purchases no more interpersonal ammo sales unless you go through a Dr OS process like you would for a firearm and you need to get a background check in order to purchase ammo just like you would for a firearm I think is the gist of it

Basically you have to do a transfer when you receive ammo and UPS driver isn't setup to do that. So they won't deliver.

I bought a small pallet of steel cased stuff and others that I don't reload several months ago.

Does this apply to reloading supplies too? And is this a Republic of California law?

California only and to my knowledge it does not apply to reloading components just fully manufactured ammo

That is the nature of society there is always a percentage of the population that doesn't play by the rules and the vast majority of us who do have to shoulder the burden of the ones who don't

Back