Anybody need some phyto?

hersheyb

I've been culturing phyto on my own for sometime now to feed my tank.. I'm making more than I can use now.. anybody looking to get some?? Super dense n dark! Pic was taken after splitting it this morning! $10 for 12oz - 16oz??
680b703c028248d31e6b7b5884848426.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I love that phyto culture pic! looks like some mad chemist's lab lol

I actually didn't know people fed phyto to their tanks. Do you feed directly? Who's eating/benefiting from it? Did you notice changes in growth? C'mon, Juan! Let's hear you sell your product here! :)

I love that phyto culture pic! looks like some mad chemist's lab lol

I actually didn't know people fed phyto to their tanks. Do you feed directly? Who's eating/benefiting from it? Did you notice changes in growth? C'mon, Juan! Let's hear you sell your product here! :)
Haha, I haven't actually found anything to back whether phyto benefits the reef... but in the ocean there's abundance of it... so I figure I give a try n c if there's any benefit. Plus it's suppose to help increase the pods population.

It's been 2 months.. n it seems like acros polyp extension are great... n remember that torch from tri.. it's almost 3 separate heads now..

Alk consumption has been steadily climbing... not sure if there's any correlation but it's not hurting anything..

Haha, I haven't actually found anything to back whether phyto benefits the reef... but in the ocean there's abundance of it... so I figure I give a try n c if there's any benefit. Plus it's suppose to help increase the pods population.

It's been 2 months.. n it seems like acros polyp extension are great... n remember that torch from tri.. it's almost 3 separate heads now..

Alk consumption has been steadily climbing... not sure if there's any correlation but it's not hurting anything..

That's really cool! sounds like people keeping mandarin gobies should definitely pick up some from you :)

Back