Anyone is knowledgeable on apex?

cojo8888

I had this problem since 3 weeks ago.
I'm using wifi for my apex el, and I did restart modem, router, and apex el base unit by pressing pinhole thingy. Still not connecting.. anyone can help? I issued the ticket to Neptune customer support but they say same stuff..

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Like this
5698b9fb8b6052fb9e8cff34277982bb.jpg

Post on the Neptune forum. Russ can probably get you straitened out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Anyone is knowledgeable on apex?

You have to reboot and look up on You tube Apex set up and follow the instructions that simple .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the monitor restart the apex. If the soesbt work, restart both your apex and modem/bridge you're using to connect to the internet.

This has happened to me a few times for no apparent reason. The following is what I did to fix it, and works every time. Hope this helps.

-Unplug Ethernet connection
-Reset to WiFi mode by holding reset via a pin for 5 seconds
-Go to WiFi and login into apex
-Then after that it will reconnect to fusion and I can change back to hardwire connection

Every time my internet connection drop for whatever the reason I would need to reboot my apex system and it would automatically connect back to the wifi. I got fed up with that so I just a long ethernet cable =/

Every time my internet connection drop for whatever the reason I would need to reboot my apex system and it would automatically connect back to the wifi. I got fed up with that so I just a long ethernet cable =/

That's usually a problem with a cheaper router, not necessarily apex. :headwalls:

I had this problem since 3 weeks ago.
I'm using wifi for my apex el, and I did restart modem, router, and apex el base unit by pressing pinhole thingy. Still not connecting.. anyone can help? I issued the ticket to Neptune customer support but they say same stuff..

Try these simple steps.

Unplug apex brain, unplug router, unplug modem.

Do the following in this exact order. Plug in and Turn on modem and wait 3 mins, plug in and turn on router and wait 3 mins, plug in and turn on Apex, wait 3 mins and try see if issue is resolved.

The apex Wifi is funny unlike the classic. There are times you need to get the token and relink the Apex with Fusion. If you have a display, it will tell you if you need to relink. With the Neptune display, the trouble shooting is a lot simpler. Your issue is normally the Apex cannot reach Fusion server. There are a few things can happen there so you need to peel the onion layers...

Back