Anyone near the oak lawn/south west suburbs? Looking for frags

fast57

I'm in hometown (right next to Oaklawn and Burbank).... I have a 20 a gallon nano that's ready to go so I'm looking for some coral frags to pick up. I am looking for pretty much anything LPS, sps, zoas etc. if anybody is even remotely close to this area let me know if you have a few frogs you want to sell my son has been dying to put stuff in this tank for a while now but I told him he had to wait till the tank finished cycling again after moving it from a friends house.... well the anticipation has been building and now is the time and he's 7 years old so he won't leave me alone about it... lol even some freaking Xenia.....

Hey if you want to really get him excited you should take a trip to Aqua Pro in Glen Ellen and then Reefwise in Lisle. Those two stores should have everything you could imagine. Worth every minute of the ride.

We've been to aquatica a couple times now And even picked up some test zoas that a doing great. The thing is is I'm trying to do this on a budget so the best way in the past to do it was to get most of your corals from fellow reefers. Usually well taken care of and a lot cheaper than the stores. I'll have to check that one out in Glen Ellen . A lot of the stores that are used to go to are gone now and I used to know where most of them were in the Chicagoland area now I have to go find all new ones

I recommend AquaPros as well,You can get a lot of nice small frags for a great price. That where I pretty much buy most of my reefing needs. I've been to reefwise as well but I'll let you decide on them.

Back