anyone tried to using Jebo WP40?

I am looking for some Jebao WP-25s and/or RW-8s and I don't care if the controllers work or not as long as the pumps work. PM me. Thanks.

Thanks but I am trying to use some that may be sitting around because of faulty controllers. From the sound of this thread, there are piles of them collecting dust.

If none are available then I will go to ebay. Thanks again.

Thanks but I am trying to use some that may be sitting around because of faulty controllers. From the sound of this thread, there are piles of them collecting dust.

If none are available then I will go to ebay. Thanks again.

ok, so I take it you don't own one yourself, otherwise you would not be asking.

The pump can be controlled using pwm, it has 3 pins, 24v, gnd and pwm. I use my own diy controller to control it.

I do own one myself, the stock controller went out so I made my own. I wanted to add some more and figured I could get some of these "broken" ones vs buying new.

This would help me (cheaper) and help other reefers as they could offload some of these decommissioned pumps.

Not everyone wants to diagnose broken pumps and build custom controllers. If there are none available then thats fine; I can buy them new. No worries.

What did you guys build for controllers?...I'm looking for something similar to an Apex that I could control speed and on/off times. I see they sell the jebao to apex adapters that control 2 pumps. I need something that will handle around 6. thanks in advance,---Rick

A single Arduino can handle the control signals for six pumps. If you want a clock for scheduling, you can add an RTC module to the Arduino.

Back