Apex works from wifi but not mobile

Aslmx

How do I get my phone to control my apex when I'm not in range of my wifi? I'm not computer savy so simpler the better. :)

Are you using the classic version or fusion?

If using the classic, you can use the dedicated App. If using fusion, you need to go to the web page

Are you using the classic version or fusion?

If using the classic, you can use the dedicated App. If using fusion, you need to go to the web page

I made a fusion account but during the process where the instructions said to go to fusion link on the display. It wasn't there so I have no clue what's going on.

I had the same issue. It's easy to update the firmware on the unit. Make sure you have it hard wired during the update process. Just follow the directions on their website and you will be fine. I just unplugged my unit and took it to my router plugged it in with a cable. Followed the directions on the web site and was done in 10 minutes. Took it back to the tank plugged it in and was all set

I had the same issue. It's easy to update the firmware on the unit. Make sure you have it hard wired during the update process. Just follow the directions on their website and you will be fine. I just unplugged my unit and took it to my router plugged it in with a cable. Followed the directions on the web site and was done in 10 minutes. Took it back to the tank plugged it in and was all set

Mine is hard wired. How do I know which version to use? Mine is an apex jr.

Back