April meeting thread - ARKSC 2016 Annual Meeting

Anyone have chaeto they need to prune? New tank gonna be hangry soon!

Also, on the off-chance that someone has weirdo plumbing materials around, I need a 50mm metric to 1.5" standard PVC fitting. Damned Euro trash with their fancy skimmers and metric plumbing!!

Thanks, Joe. Sorry you'll miss the fun! Good luck at the tourney!!

So far we have Masedaddy, SpikeDangles, sniper2be, peter15, dudemeister, peter_fumo, Maritimer, EvilMel, LQT (maybe - good luck with surgery!), and me.

That's (10) for pizza. Anyone else? Any special requests? I'll be ordering from Riko's Pizza.

Please RSVP by end of day Thursday!!

... and, I'm ecstatic to report that the salty water finally flows through the pipes on the "new" tank. Huge thanks to sniper2be for helping me with the final setup. Working on transferring critters over the next few days. Slow going to make sure parameters stay balanced!!

hey mike , if i can make it, i will be late around 2:00-2:30 you can count me out for the pizza.

Thanks for the heads-up, Peter.

OK, so we'll have pizza, soft drinks, and beer covered. If anyone wants to bring an app/snack/dessert that'd be great also.

Only other housekeeping item is that we'll be collecting dues for 2016. $10 covers all our fun-filled aquatic activities for the year (and pizza!).

Excellent!

Oh, anyone have a fish trap I can borrow for a bit? Trying to avoid tearing the tank down to get these quick buggers!

Sorry this is so last minute but if I make it I will be coming late. Please count me out for food. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike, thanks for hosting as usual .. New tank is awsome.. It was great seeing everyone again !! Happy reefing..

Skip

Thanks for the invite Mike; thoroughly enjoyed hanging out and seeing your tanks. Happy to host a future meeting, or informal gathering, chez moi and bore you all with my OCD QT regimen :lol:.

Great to see everyone and thanks for the kind words! 2 fish bagged and in the new tank - nabbed the Foxface and Desjardini tang tonight. Big targets made it easy.

Simon, we'll be taking you up on that offer for sure. Your QT is top notch as is your mad scientist setup down there. Looking forward to checking things out again for pointers.

Back