Aqua hut

shyland83

I hate to bring up Aqua Hut again and stir up controversy, but does anyone know what up with the phones? I tried calling several times and I either get a busy signal or a fax machine. The number I have been calling is (631) 732-3620. Is it a different number or are they just having phone troubles. thank you.

I'm really just calling around trying to find a 6 line Wrasse and it seems there are none on Long Island. If anyone has any ideas please let me know

From what ive gathered they never answer there phones. Either make the trek or keep calling around to toher places

AquaHut doesn't answer their phone, you best bet is to attempt to fax them.

6lines aren't too uncommon though, you shouldn't have a problem finding one.

I would recommend PMing PetsWarehouse, that's where I got mine and she's lovely. :) Maybe check Les over at Fishy Inc.

faxes to aqua ut must only require short answer responses if you hope to get a reply...

thanks for the help. I talked to Pets warehouse and Fishy Inc and they both didn't have anything. I'll just keep checking pets warehouse i'm sure the'll get one in soon

I got my six-line at aquahut. Month or so ago, they had a few at that time, but...

As for Don, I love the place. Bit quirky (as in the phone thing), but helpful, thoughtful and fair.

I shop there a lot. Just my .02

I've never been in the store, but the feedback is consistant, everyone seems to say the same things. Store is a mess to look at, but good variety at good prices.
It also appears that no one there EVER answers the phone. That's been explained to me, too. I don't necessarily agree that you don't make money on the phone, but it's not my store. He's been there a long time, and has a loyal following.
If you send a fax with a question, and a number to call you back, you might get that return call.

Just checked, no 6 lines, some nice goni, red avelaporas (spelling), and few of reefcentral's icon fish

Pets warehouse got 2 in yesterday I picked one up this morning. In the tank and looking good. thanks for all the help.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7524598#post7524598 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by shyland83
Pets warehouse got 2 in yesterday I picked one up this morning. In the tank and looking good. thanks for all the help.

Great, glad we could help with what you needed.

Bob

If it means anything I have personally found the stuff I have bought at Pets Warehouse to be of great quality. Bob and his staff are very helpfull and far more knowledgeable and HONEST than the average LFS I have been to on the island. And with the LIRA discount members receive there, the prices are in my opinion some of the best around. For the most part I always check there first.

Back