aquacave

ptr13

any problems with their customer service? Thought I just ask because I am getting the run around.:bounce2:

I've heard to call before hand because they don't always have everything in stock. I ordered some additives for the tank and came in fairly quick.

i have only had 1 issue with them in the 10+ orders ive had. i wanted a clear frag rack and they didn't have one in stock. instead i got a phone call letting me know and if i would like to cancel my entire order.

I bought my Aquamedic Ca reactor from them about 10 years ago when they were starting from their garage. I have since shopped with them on and off, haven't had any issues with customer service.

I had a problem with my skimz pump and should be warranted for a year,for some reason they are having difficulties replacing the pump because these skimmers are quite new and a world away from The US of A,talking about the manufacturer. So hope they will warrant their products that they are carrying,buying simple things,no problem and I will agree with you guys. Returning is always a problem because they have to do some leg work.

Back