ARKSC Filter Sock Group Buy

RTMA

DIY Fanatic
ARKSC is offering a group buy on Filter Socks.

Size 4 (4x12)
Material:polyester Multifilament Mesh
Micron Rating:400
Style:plastic Ring
Ring Material:polypropylene

1241.jpg

I have been using these for the past 3 years and they are awesome. They clean up great and catch a ton. Much better than those felt bags that shed, are impossible to clean and clog easily.

We need to 25 to order.

$2.35 each.

We did this back in 2011 and hope we can do it again.

You can pick them up in Norwalk or I can hand them out at an upcoming meeting.

Awesome Chris. I'll take 5 myself.

That's 15 already. Just need 10 more for a definite order!

Not in that size, nothing in the 4" range with a string from the vendor (filterbag.com). It would have to be 12" x 18" which is HUGE.

Joe,

I saw that bag at your place, and honestly it was the nicest, sturdiest filter bag I've ever seen. I would jump in, but I need drawstring bags. Are those available? And if so, does it count to the 25 count?

Thanks. :)

Colin, they need 5 to complete the order and you get four?!? hah hah.

That's hilarious.

lol, I think that's enough. I'll just buy the extra one.

Collin - 4
Fuz - 5
Joe - 6
Chris - 10

Anyone else? I'll close this group buy on Monday the 27th.

Steve, they don't make that size in drawstring. Sorry. I know how tight that sump area is for you. A 4 inch ring would take up about 32% of all space down there :frog: j/k.

Joe - maybe I should buy some... A 4" ring in my sump would mean I'd have to get a bigger sump. And that would need a bigger stand. And a bigger stand could hold a bigger tank.

Come to think of it, I'll take one. ;)

Rofl. You guys are too funny.

Here is a pic of mine in action.

yzyzeneq.jpg

So one for Steve and one more for Collin. Got it.

Joe - maybe I should buy some... A 4" ring in my sump would mean I'd have to get a bigger sump. And that would need a bigger stand. And a bigger stand could hold a bigger tank.

Come to think of it, I'll take one. ;)

Is that the rumblings of a Scolley upgrade?

No Collin... I'm just kidding! No upgrades until college is paid for, and with my youngest in his freshman year, that's going to be a while. But my 33g IS getting crowded!

And Joe - I was just kidding, I don't really want one. But if you've already made the purchase, I'll pay for it and will have one for sale. Never used. :)

FYI - Order has been placed. GB is closed. I will bring them to the meeting. If anyone wants to pick them up in Norwalk, shoot me a PM.

Back