As seen on T.V.

Tonblogna

Missing reefkeeper = missing corals. Have only been able to feed my Emperor once a day the last few days while working the armed robbery at White Castle. In my absence he has apparently taken a liking to my Kenya Tree. I guess it needed some pruning anyway :confused: The as seen on TV part was the end of me and my partners pursuit that ended in a crash on hwy 15 and hwy 157. Only the bad guys don't get hurt when crashing at 100 mph??? Probably be more on the News tomorrow about charges being filed.

That'd be me with the beer gut you can see hanging the camera bag of the side mirror of our unmarked crown vic. I was none too happy at that point, my brand news shoes were squishing with every step being that they were full of muddy water. I'll have to post some other more exciting footage one of these days where there was a bit of a struggle between the suspect and I, however; I'll have to wait until the pending court litigations are over :D

sent you a PM.

Glad you are all right!
That was a nice car they were in. What happens to the vehicles when something like this happens? Are they seized and do they ever auction them off? I am looking for a used/cheap compact.

Back