Asst SPS, LPS, and Zoo's

bangai64

I have a ton of stuff available. PM me if there's anything that catches your eye, or come on by and take a look. Always interested in trading.
Deep water tri color acro.
58F8DA53-E93A-4E4C-86DA-BBC4514841DF_zpssvzxme8w.jpg

Ponapei bird
[/
I
pa
rainbow mille

Sunset millie

Bird of paradise

Green Millie

Cali Tort

And much much

Last edited:
Sorry for being such a rookie, but where would I come to? How does this work? Why do I feel like a thirteen year old trying to score a dime of schwag?

Sorry for being such a rookie, but where would I come to? How does this work? Why do I feel like a thirteen year old trying to score a dime of schwag?

Generally you would travel to the guys house. I like to do it that way so I see it in person

Reefwhatyousow what color acans do you have? Thanks!

This link is to some of the acans that I have, and then I have a few more. Off of the top of my head one is purple and one is mint green with Orange?

Acans for sale http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2499234

I also have a fair amount of Zoas and SPS you can look at if you would like, but Tom will definitely have more of a variety there when it comes to sticks. He has some beautiful stuff.

Hey buddy interested in several of your acros....if your down for trading here is what I can cut;

ORA Red Planet
Garf OG Bonsai
Aussie SSC
Raspberry Limeade
Pink Digi (actually looks like a branching mystic montipora under right lighting)

Always interested in trading. Let's do it. I have red planet. But we can talk about the rest. Text me 727 638 6529. Not too far from you either.

Back