believe it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well i tried to edit that last post and take out the sarcastic remark about being slapped around more. sometimes my evil side comes out and gets the best of me. im not going to be a jerk over something trivial. all is back to normal on my end. my appolgies to everyone who had to suffer through my rant.:mixed:i guess i have multiple personalities:mixed:

haha Kevin ..I think Hockey season brings out that aggressive gene in old hockey players :) :smokin:

I have been there done that AIR-FX. No problem here. Sorry if my post here offended you. I have that same problem occasionally. Foot in mouth that is. Ok split personality to.

no worries dave .....all is good.......i hope no hard feelings gary and actually thanks for trying to help me out. i think i got rid of all my bristle worms.....i wish i woud have known better.....oh and another thing i didnt know is that sally lightfoot crabs shed their outer skin and shell ! i thought mine bit the dust after a week when i saw a pail perfect version of the crab....and then i saw the crab alive well like a foot away from its old armour ! soooooo cool !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back