Best Doser-Opinions? Experiences (good and bad)

I manually dose my tank every day.

When I go on vacation it is difficult for someone else to do.

So since I'm upgrading to a 210 gallon aquarium, I think it's time to get a automatic doser.

Any suggestions that don't break the bank??

Thanks everyone!

I’ve had very good luck with the apex DOS I’ve had it for a couple year and just got another one for my new tank love the programming and how accurate it is !

I plan on using ghl or dos for my next build. I'm using a jebao dp-4 right now. Super cheap but relatively easy to program. The price was right. I actually upgraded to the coral box wifi unit. I haven't set it up yet but it seems decent for the price as well. I've used a kore 5th which was ok. Just annoying with the bluetooth.

I plan on using ghl or dos for my next build. I'm using a jebao dp-4 right now. Super cheap but relatively easy to program. The price was right. I actually upgraded to the coral box wifi unit. I haven't set it up yet but it seems decent for the price as well. I've used a kore 5th which was ok. Just annoying with the bluetooth.
I'd like to hear about your thoughts on the Coral Box after you set it up. I'm researching dosers for my new build and it's down to GHL, Kamoer and the Coral Box. DOS is out because I'm using a Reef Angel.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'd like to hear about your thoughts on the Coral Box after you set it up. I'm researching dosers for my new build and it's down to GHL, Kamoer and the Coral Box. DOS is out because I'm using a Reef Angel.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'll let you know. I just set up the tank today but ran out of time so I couldn't get the doser ready. I've read that you need good one way valves or bubbles accumulate. I attached it to my wifi and got it working within a few minutes.

Jebao is good if your on the budget, if money is not at issue go with apex dos if you already have apex

Back