Best tanks from around the world.

beautifull reefs..see teo reef octobers totm

Don't be bashful! if it's one of the best around the world, post it!
Representing Salonica, Greece by Teo Reef!

tn_9a_jpg.jpg

I just wanted a thread that i can turn to and get inspired! Makes me want to thrive for better all the time!

Iowa

Iowa

I heard a rumor the tank crashed. I know his website's been taken down as have his frags.org postings so I assumed it was the truth.

John Ouverson's tank was gorgeous and truly something to aspire to. Feb 2009 TOTM. Seeing the tank in person was extraordinary. Great guy, to boot!

Full-Tank-ShotSM.jpg

accept our apologies Old Dude! over look your beauty! Representing Calgary, Canada by the Oldude!

Nov282009012FTS2.jpg

Second that :)

I also would mention Chris Ward's (cward) tank. It made a big impression when I first saw it.

IMG_2143.jpg

Same for Mr Morita's Japanese tank:

2c-4.jpg

2c-5.jpg

Leonardo

I heard a rumor the tank crashed. I know his website's been taken down as have his frags.org postings so I assumed it was the truth.

John Ouverson's tank was gorgeous and truly something to aspire to. Feb 2009 TOTM. Seeing the tank in person was extraordinary. Great guy, to boot!

Full-Tank-ShotSM.jpg

this tank is dank
:bigeyes:some of the finest aquascaping i have ever seen

accept our apologies Old Dude! over look your beauty! Representing Calgary, Canada by the Oldude!

Nov282009012FTS2.jpg
No apology necessary, I have never really thought of my reef as being "world class" like so many of the others featured here. Thanks very much for thinking of my humble reef, that is a really nice compliment. Thanks again.

aquaph8 & Leonardo, thanks for your support as well.

Reefsahoy here is a link to his thread not so much a build thread, but lots of nice close ups of his tank and corals. Ming is a very humble man ( so I hope he doesnt get mad at me for putting his tank in here), he is also an awsome reef keeper that Ive had the pleasure of becomming friends with lately. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is truly a kind soul.

http://www.cvreefers.org/showthread.php?t=12942

Back