Best way to keep Brine Shrimp....

aerate...

aerate...

Yes, I was facinated with those mindless creatures and still are. I'm going to try the large rubbermaid containers and leave them outside (Spring and Summer) I see it on utube all the time.

I am having a blast with my first batch. Fed a load to my young green chromis and they went nuts. I put 5 gal in my spare aquarium and loaded it up with what was left of the batch. Going to feed flake and wheat flour. Hope to grow them to feed my tang and save on the frozen food costs. I already froze my own batch in a small ice cube like tray same size as store bought. I enjoy the "work".

I'm glad you're enjoying the work! I culture a new batch every two days. What's a pain job for some it's a pleasure job for others. Enjoy.

I'm glad you're enjoying the work! I culture a new batch every two days. What's a pain job for some it's a pleasure job for others. Enjoy.

What are you doing with so many small shrimp ? I was surprised how small they were. Needed a magnifying glass to see them. I thought the batch had failed to hatch :lol:

Back