Big Mac is attacking my Whopper. Please help!

I just got a PM back from James at Envision acrylics. He told me that closed cell styrofoam is better to use than open cell as it's made in china, and the tollerances aren't up to specks like the Domestic stuff. Oh and that's extruded beef or cast?

Also Beananimal shot me a rather personal PM and although he's got a lot of good points about this method. We had our disagreements, but we're all good and patched up now. He's probably right in his method, so shoot him a PM too.

:D

The best way to get rid of the Curly Fry is not the use of alien intervention such as arby sauce, or honey mustard. You must find a natural known predator and introduce the two. I would suggest either an overweight couch potato, or if introduced at the right time maybe a dozen screaming bday party babies...

IMHO

What could be more appropriate than the "Beef Discussion" forum?

FWIW - I would check your lettuce bed for signs of rot. Browned edges are a sure clue that the bed needs replacing. Bad lettuce has been the downfall of many a fine beef specimen.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12229833#post12229833 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dogstar74
I just got a PM back from James at Envision acrylics. He told me that closed cell styrofoam is better to use than open cell as it's made in china, and the tollerances aren't up to specks like the Domestic stuff. Oh and that's extruded beef or cast?

Also Beananimal shot me a rather personal PM and although he's got a lot of good points about this method. We had our disagreements, but we're all good and patched up now. He's probably right in his method, so shoot him a PM too.

:D

My Premium Bacon Ranch Salad with Grilled Chicken Sand Bed seemed to be the problem. Apparently my dosing of Low Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette (LFBV) had caused my Sausage McMuffin® with Egg Puffer to crowd my Vortech pumps which caused my Baked Apple Pie Corals to start crumbling. My Ronald Clowns overfed on them, thus boosting the Curly Fry levels to unbelievable proportions!

The moral of the story here is to take your time stacking these extra value meals. Don't super-size unless you really consider the consequences. THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!

I always hate people who add new beefstock without researching it first.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12230196#post12230196 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by BrianD
I always hate people who add new beefstock without researching it first.

me too

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12229727#post12229727 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by yodatwo
WHAT SHOULD I DO? I'VE BEEN DOSING ARBY'S SAUCE, BUT IT'S NOT WORKING!

Whatever you do, don't use mayo on your fries, that's just gross!

I am by no means trying to be the Burger police but IMO you should never have a Whopper or a Big Mac unless you have time to work it off. They should be left at the drive through

Typical parameters for a Big Mac are as follows:

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. If you are experiencing anything different, it may be a hybrid Big Mac and they tend to be more aggressive in general.

Have you considered adding waffle fries to get rid of the curly fries? Also don't believe the BK species profile that says you can have it your way cause this just isn't true. Whoppers are very delicate creatures that should only be purchased by experienced junk food junkies. Have you tried rearranging your bun work??? that's worked for me.

try adding a cheesy gordita crunch.... another known predator of the bovine attacker.... learn to think outside the bun

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12231206#post12231206 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by LTCrunch
try adding a cheesy gordita crunch.... another known predator of the bovine attacker.... learn to think outside the bun

hahahAHAHAHA

i think that wins the best response!

every day should be beef day.

Back