birth of 2 builds totaling 30k gallons

I think I read somewhere that this build was stopped.... I could be wrong and it was a different build but I think it is this one

No way he stopped this build, there may not be much posted about it lately but there has been way too much money and time involved just to stop it.

The stock market has been doing so well that Drew has decided to use these as QTs and build a bigger system!

;)

Hi guys. No stop. !! We are just waiting for last computer stuff but I’m ready with salt water within weeks. Was saving up for big finale didn’t think the stuff we had been doing recently was worthy of updates.

Hi guys. No stop. !! We are just waiting for last computer stuff but I'm ready with salt water within weeks. Was saving up for big finale didn't think the stuff we had been doing recently was worthy of updates.

Hmnnnggg

Can't wait to see those beasts wet.

PhD work has kept me off of Reef Central for a while, was hoping to see some final pics of it operational. My guess is your computer issues are related to why I have been waiting a longtime to get our computer system back up, since I believe we have the same guy. Ours crashed and I have had to bypass controllers and Macgyver a number of things to keep system going and fish happy. There aren't enough guys out there for stuff this size unfortunately.

Someone had to have finished that coding by now!? What's going on with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From what I've heard... the market is doing so well that Drew has decided to use the 15000g tank to house over 1000 Peppermint Angels!

😮

I spoke with Andrew about a month ago - Water was going in the big tank. Haven't had a chance to catch up with him since.

Dave B

There was a leak from one of the pipe systems or something so he had to stop mid cycle and fix it all.
Set him back a couple months worth of cycling

Hey guys. This is all true. Plenty of war stories. I should have some interesting news post july 10 th. Ill keep you guys informed.

Back