Black Friday deals......

SBV

Lets pass on some needed info,

Hellolights has

XM 175 watt bulbs for $39.00
XM 250 watt bulbs for $42.00

Rock on, Michael

Found another, That Fish Place

200 gal Instant Ocean 200 gal box for $34.47 (best price I've ever seen)

Watch for Drs. F&S salt sale every summer. Great prices, no sales tax, & free shipping. Also, F&S never charges extra for heavy stuff like salt & substrate.

Watch for Drs. F&S salt sale every summer. Great prices, no sales tax, & free shipping. Also, F&S never charges extra for heavy stuff like salt & substrate.

Drs. FS also ship very fast. Have gotten my smaller orders and some decent sized orders in three days or less. Once, i ordered some phyto plankton and filter cartridges on sunday and got them tuesday. Yes, this is standard shipping too.

Entirelypets has ReefCrystals 200 lb box for 37.47

Code blackfriday for free shipping.

It was this cheap because they were liquidating their supply. They are not carrying it anymore but haven't taken it off their online store. I just called because of the "discontinued liquidated" below on my receipt, and was told they no longer have any.

Date: Friday, November 23, 2012

The status and tracking for the shipped items is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Product Code - Product Name Price
1 RC1-200 - DISCONTINUED LIQUIDATED - 11-23-12 - Reef Cr 37.47
1 SPPEAR1PK12 - 12 PACK Spizzles Premium Pig Ears (Each) 14.19
Sub-Total: 51.66
Tax: 0.00

It was this cheap because they were liquidating their supply. They are not carrying it anymore but haven't taken it off their online store. I just called because of the "discontinued liquidated" below on my receipt, and was told they no longer have any.

Date: Friday, November 23, 2012

The status and tracking for the shipped items is as follows:

Qty Product Code - Product Name Price
1 RC1-200 - DISCONTINUED LIQUIDATED - 11-23-12 - Reef Cr 37.47
1 SPPEAR1PK12 - 12 PACK Spizzles Premium Pig Ears (Each) 14.19
Sub-Total: 51.66
Tax: 0.00

My shipping status said the same thing - "discontinued" but to the right of that, it said "warehouse." I contacted them, and they said it was going to be shipped - that it was "processed." The guy didn't seem too sure. (I contacted them via the Live Chat from their website.)

Did yours say anything to the right, mentioning "warehouse" or anything?

My shipping status said the same thing - "discontinued" but to the right of that, it said "warehouse." I contacted them, and they said it was going to be shipped - that it was "processed." The guy didn't seem too sure. (I contacted them via the Live Chat from their website.)

Did yours say anything to the right, mentioning "warehouse" or anything?

No, mine said what I have above, "Discontinued Liquidated 11-23-12". I copied and pasted it from my receipt. I called and talked to a person who checked their warehouse and said there was none left and they would no longer be carrying it. Maybe you got your order in before mine and there was still some left or my guy was wrong??? I've never ordered from them before, but I'm guessing they would let you know if they can't fulfill your order.

No, mine said what I have above, "Discontinued Liquidated 11-23-12". I copied and pasted it from my receipt. I called and talked to a person who checked their warehouse and said there was none left and they would no longer be carrying it. Maybe you got your order in before mine and there was still some left or my guy was wrong??? I've never ordered from them before, but I'm guessing they would let you know if they can't fulfill your order.

Mine said the same as yours, but over on the far right it said "warehouse" when I went to their site to check order status. I even received an email yesterday that said it was on back order. So, who knows, haha. I have never ordered from them either.

Back