Black Friday - What you get?

clevername

First im super bummed Kessil and ecotech dont have a black friday deal. Was looking for couple MP60 and A360W

Anyway, what did everyone get. Anything good?

Since im starting up a 210 build, it was awesome timing. Got all those little stuff, pipes, bulkheads, diamond bits....15% off. Got an awesome recirculating skimmer and a DC return pump. Which i will soon be listing my Iwaki MD-70RLT :)

Also got some free mugs, towels, and tumbler... so theres that :)

What dc pump did you get to replace the iwaki? Do you have a lot of head?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I went a bit crazy as well. Picked up 3 Radions, salt, Neptune DOS, Neptune Apex to replace my older Apex Lite, a Hanna phosphate Meter then found the one I already own and a bunch of other stuff to go with it.

Also grabbed a hippo tang, 6 line wrasse, Indo torch, elegance coral and some Superman monti.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went a bit crazy as well. Picked up 3 Radions, salt, Neptune DOS, Neptune Apex to replace my older Apex Lite, a Hanna phosphate Meter then found the one I already own and a bunch of other stuff to go with it.

Also grabbed a hippo tang, 6 line wrasse, Indo torch, elegance coral and some Superman monti.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You interested in selling your apex lite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably will sell it, trying to decide if it makes sense to install it on my QT observation tank but I haven't found a reason yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a box of salt, a lot of RO/DI accessories, and some 2 part dry chemicals.

I made the switch to the 3 stage DI containers with the cation anion and mixed bed.

What dc pump did you get to replace the iwaki? Do you have a lot of head?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That was the issue, i WAS planning to put the tank on first floor and have the pump in the basement so i needed the head pressure. Now the tanks going in the finished basement where its only about 3 foot of head pressure. I got the Reef Octopus Varios 8

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/varios-8-controllable-dc-pump-2700-gph-reef-octopus.html

I bought a box of salt, a lot of RO/DI accessories, and some 2 part dry chemicals.

I made the switch to the 3 stage DI containers with the cation anion and mixed bed.

If i wasnt so poor now thats exactly what i would do. Its on my small list of things to upgrade in the future. That and a trident auto testing alk and cal

Bought a new Tunze ATO. Currently have 3 tanks, my main tank which already has an Tunze ATO, and then 2 small tanks through the house that I have to top off by hand. I'm going to set up one more tank near my main tank and consolidate the 2 smaller tanks. So I'll only have 2 tanks to take care of and now both will have an ATO. Will make my life easier with 1 fewer tank and no topping off by hand.

Avast skimmate locker, PM2 with conductivity probe for Apex, second temp probe, gyre interface module for Apex, Milwaukee digital refractometer, some float switches, small plumbing parts and some dry food.

Back