FS: complete turn key IM Nuvo fusion 40g, ecotech radion, reef link, tunze etc..

Dapg8gt

NOT PARTING OUT AT THIS TIME SO PLEASE DON'T ASK

Selling my complete down to the heater turn key IM 40g rimless starfire aquarium and stand. All you need to be up and running is Salt, sand and rock ( if your new to the hobby and it's your first tank I'll even throw in a 50g bag of salt mix to the deal) ..

Tank is getting cleaned out now so it's ready for pick up as early as this weekend. Tank is in great shape not heavily scratched up. I think there is just one noticeable 1/4" scratch . No expense was spared on this Nano all the equipment is "top shelf" minus the upgraded Jebao DC return pump ( original still working and will be included in the sale).. Any specific pictures you want let me know and I'll post them..

Equipment list : I have original boxes and manuals for most everything

IM 40G Nuvo fusion low iron glass rimless aquarium

Espresso/dark brown colored Stand( not an IM stand and just got some water on the exterior of the base while under overhang in my back yard during vinegar bath. (for full disclosure wanted to include that although it's not messed up the slightest and shouldn't affect integrity at all and it's not visible )

Aqua gadget custom Media caddy

200 Micron filter sock ( IM brand)

Tunze 3152 nano ATO

Tunze 9004 skimmer

Eheim 125w heater

Jebao DC 3000 return pump. / stock return pump

Ecotech XR15 pro

Ecotech RMS light mount

Ecotech reef link

Ecotech MP10QD ( upgraded driver for Mp10 WES) wire going into dry side has been repaired with heavy duty black tape due to it being loose and I just changed the bearings in it with $45 set so it's silent as can be..

I am the second owner of the tank and most of the equipment was new for this build or in like new condition.

The tank with this combo is definitely a looker and a performer. I was able to grow anything in this tank including SPS ( my addiction) .. You really don't need anything else for this tank to rock except water and rock =). .

I'll include some of the pictures I have at this time and if there is anything in particular you want to see shoot me a Pm or post in this thread. If your looking for a stylish "nano" you can't beat the list of equipment at this price.. I'm loosing $ on the deal but I have too many tanks and my kid lost interest( it was in her room) so I'm getting rid of it to fuel the garage reef project

$750 Firm... located in Pacifica 15 mins South of SF/ no delivery .... I'm well over $1500 into this tank so my loss is your gain..

Right before I broke it down..

Older pic with a kessil (NOT INCLUDED) on it, you can also have the light canopy in this picture if you would like it, top cage has a hole in it for the kessil but other than that it's in great shape and bolts right to the stand..

equipment ( not all pictured)

Stock picture of 9004 ( vinegar bath)

I have other stuff for the tank as well... Not included in price listed ..

Reef angel w/wifi

Radion gen 1 xr30

AQUA MAXX Nano media reactor NEW..

Bashea bio pellet reactor

Belkin battery back up for MP10

Again price is $750 firm and thanks for looking..

Only trades I would possibly consider is a Killer top shelf frag pack of stuff I don't have +cash if deal doesn't = retail of equipment.. No need for equipment at this time I have enough reef hoard in my garage already

Thanks for looking and buy this tank to feed my need for crap I don't need =)..

Daniel...

Last edited:
Bump for interest.. Will be parting the tank and all equipment out soon.. Pm me if your interested in any of the equipment..

Stand is water damaged from choosing the wrong spot under my awning in back yard.. Rain got to it so not usable..

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Bump for interest.. Will be parting the tank and all equipment out soon.. Pm me if your interested in any of the equipment..

Stand is water damaged from choosing the wrong spot under my awning in back yard.. Rain got to it so not usable..

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk[/]

I might be interested in your ato

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my question I have this tank and Jebeo pump and it would be a super feat to fit it in the pump section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back