Boardroom Aquatics--ORA

ConcreteReefer

In Memoriam
Rich got a bunch of ORA Frags in today- pretty cheap I might add, I paid $45 for the nicest Tort they had. <-- All Frags were $45

i have one of those in my personal tank... when it grows up i'll let you know scott that is if you can't find it in the meantime. mine is about 2 inches long with 3 or so nubbs starting to form. If you like milles you'd love the ORA blue mille also, some milles are even tri color.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9419373#post9419373 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfarmer84
i have one of those in my personal tank... when it grows up i'll let you know scott that is if you can't find it in the meantime. mine is about 2 inches long with 3 or so nubbs starting to form. If you like milles you'd love the ORA blue mille also, some milles are even tri color.

You must get your sps tank up at the store!!!! I am jonesing:lol:

well spent the day at the hospital, so no ORA again today, but this weekend it will be on if they have anything left.

BTW Concrete do you have a silver dodge? I was going to pick up the kids the other day and was on the road boardroom is on, and thought I saw you.

well I went by today, and he had 2 pieces left, and they were nothing special. Ryan claims he has some nice acros down there, so I suppose I will go visit him to see what he has.

yup- big silver dodge megacab, rollin on duece-duece's dawg ;) did I cut you off??

BTW- I have that Tyree Aquarium City Red Mille LE. I'll put you on the top of the list for "first frag" if you want. I'd rather give it to a couple of locals than selling it on-line
(still workin on that HGH, can't find it for less than $400/cycle)

Back