Bottom Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colerphon

In Memoriam
<center>
This is the "Bottom Line" :

During our last meet I talked with a few reefers that mentioned all this bickering on RC. Nobody cares!! This forum is for our local community, and Reefing!! Plain and simple. Many of the accusations about supporting only one fish store and not another, and who did this, and who did that, and who is old school, and who is not.
WHO CARES!!

We are a collective, we are diverse we are free thinkers. This forum is not a place to vent, or talk about "personal opinions" nor is it a place to throw people under the bus. The saying goes: Opinions are like (*) everyone has them and they all stink.
I'm sure this is not news to the adults in this community.

I invite ALL reefers to the ACRO meets. BOTTOM LINE.

ACRO supports ALL LFS' BOTTOM LINE.

ACRO is about local reefers. BOTTOM LINE

I believe that we can have a strong community and if someone has to swallow some pride.. FINE! We were all beginners at one point and we needed guidance. If you have a diverse tank, thats awesome. If you don't were here to help you work on that. For those that do have diverse tanks and exceptional skills you should know that there are people that need your help. ACRO is the place to share this knowledge and experience. Our first meet of 2008 is going to be awesome. I would love to see us all come together as the community we are and show our support. There are some new reefers at the meets that have questions, I want to see the seasoned reefers stepping up to the plate and sharing what they know.

As a closing remark,

Lets all save the drama for Osama, Have a Happy Holiday and Great New Year.

I will see you all at the January meet.

Thanks for lending an ear.

-Tommy

I was wondering about that myself, thought the started their own Web Site Forum because they were unhappy with this one, lol.

Tucson Reef. Are you speaking for me? or Jess? or are you making an assumption for all ACRO members? Just kinda curious?

I'm curious, how many people will not be attending ACRO events in the future?

Sounds like a good poll question to maintain privacy for those who quietly no longer support ACRO.

Don't speak for no one but myself and don't make assumptions for anybody! I just thought this thread was a funny. I thought a while back tang and a few were so happy they finally had their own web site:
[link removed]
Then you posted this friendly "Bottom Line" giving your rules for this Forum, I just think its funny. Scott I never been and never will attend an "ACRO" event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I get a kick out of ignorance.

"Scott I never been and never will attend an "ACRO" event."

-Nuff said.

LOL

<center>
Bottom Line: Some of the "Old school reefers" really know how to take something positive and turn it sour.

You guys rock! Maybe one day I can be angry at the world just like you.
Lets do a "secret poll and see how many people agree" LOL

During our last meet I talked with a few reefers that mentioned all this bickering on RC. Nobody cares!!

"Bottom Line" ACRO is obviously doing something wrong according to the polls. The numbers for not supporting ACRO are much higher than I anticipated.

ACRO has fractured this community, and should re-evaluate ways repair it, because people do care!

I would urge ACRO to leave RC and use there own board which they created to get away from RC in the first place. Then your loyalists can continue supporting ACRO without listening to me complain about its inadequacies.:rolleye1:

urge ACRO to leave RC and use there own board

urge ACRO to leave RC and use there own board

I couldn't agree more.....................well said cerreta!!

Re: Bottom Line

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11414931#post11414931 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Colerphon
<center>

I'm sure this is not news to the adults in this community.

-Tommy

Why is age a factor? I been in reefing for around 5years now. Age is not a factor! I fully understand what is going on and I AM STILL A KID!

I don't think age was the factor - I think maturity level was.

Anyone can be an "adult," unless they find it impossible to not get all bent out of shape over something said on an internet bulletin board, and feel the overwhelming need to respond in kind.

Kevin
Anemone
RC Admin

Now you guys have the attention of at least three staff members here. I'll make it a point to stop here regularly, to see what's going on. For anyone that wonders about how to handle problems here, your best option is to use the "report this post" link in the lower right corner of the offending post.
I am also available my username@ReefCentral.com. Keep in mind that reporting a post, or emailing a staff member about it BEFORE you respond, might just save your posting privileges here. Let's see if we can't get through this rough patch without any more hurt feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back