Build Thread

The "Command Center" is coming along and starting to take form.
Picture003.jpg

Looks nice guys. I wish I could have made it over yesterday. I ended up having a loooong night Saturday. :)

Going on 2.5 months and all is comming together! Added some coral to see the sustainability and the coral are doing well and have there color! I figure in another month I may be ready to transfer. I want to thank all who are holding my corals.Chef!

That is my plan! I should be ready by then! How is the purple monster doing

It is doing great now. You can still see where the egg create broke off some of the base of it. I knew the egg create was going to make a mess of the fragging. It will do the same with the Pink Lemonade when you go to mount that as well. Any new pictures of the tank?

Tank is comming along great added some coral and all are doing well,added some live rock from system to help speed up the process! Takes alot longer when starting off with all Marco Rock. should be another 3-4 weeks! algae love is comming on now! Once bloom is gone and signs of coraline I will start to transfer. I am taking my time!

yes def take your time i set up a nano in a hurry cause i couldnt stay away from coral now im regretting rushing it. Massive brown and green hair blooms. Patience is the key in this hobby but the excitement makes it so hard to be patient. I do have 1 baby piccaso if you want it. Or you can have the wyoming white and ora platinum matched pair $700 :)

Back