Bush Creates World's Largest Marine Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be back with warnings, and possibly a ban or two after I sort through this mess.
For right now, this thread is closed for posts that violate the User Agreement.

BCreefmaker, you are not alone, but your contribution to this thread went further over the line than anyone else's. Next post you make that includes the slightest incling of politics, will be your last post here.

wds21921, you're in the same boat. Your posts in this thread served only to incite, and fan flames. Take your political drek elsewhere on your own, or I will help you leave.

HippieSmell, You, too are pressing your luck. I hope you can see from this rather simple example why Reef Central does not allow discussion of political or religious nature. Perhaps we get to see too much of our fellow hobbyists that way. Like it or not, political discussion is off limits here, and if I have to remove posting privileges to keep it that way, I most certainly will.

Chihuahua6, This board is based in the US, and the accepted language here is English, but that does not mean this is an American BB. We pride ourselves on the fact that we are a global community. You are correct in that there are plenty of places around the web where people can Bush bash all they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back