buyer beward " coralfanatics.com"

wakeupdrowzy

don't buy from coralfanatics.com my order came in today, and i am outraged. It the color they show on their site is supper nice, the one im gettin is supper dull, added to that, it is very small, and some coral are missing, I spend a total of $240 dollar on them and guess what, it is not even half of what i order,

Please beward, do not buy from them, the pic on their site was enhanced by digital photo or something, because what I am gettin is not even close to the picture show on their site. The color of the zoo and the ric was really ugly compared to their "exact piece" that they are selling. I am missing 3 orange/blue ric and the lime green zoo. They haven't get back to me yet, is there anyway i can get my money back?

Did you email them to tell them your order isnt complete?

Mistakes happen and most sites refund your whole order.

Sam

Also note, that some corals do lose color during shipping and may look different under different lighting, but I do have to agree....some sites do "COLOR ENHANCE" their photos.

I agree with Sam...contact them they may refund your money are correct the situation. Give them time...a lot of places have a walk-in store and do not get a chance to check their emails that often. Although should be no longer than 24 hrs response time in my book.

wakeupdrowzy dont take this the wrong way but I just looked at there site and the colors dont look like they have been editted at all. Now if I may ask you a few questions? What type of lighting do you have, what bulb set up? Also do you have pictures of what you got and what you where suppose to get? I would give them a call or just wait a day or two and see what happens. Most sites are good with taking care of you the customer. I also noticed that they are using 250 and 400w radiums which are 20k and will make thing flourecent alot more then a 10k. But give them a call and see what they say.
Mario

well it's one thing about color loss possibly during shipment, but he also pointed out that some of his orders are missing from his shipment which is also a big problem.

i have two 175 watt MH, true that color do get loss from shipping, however this is an over night delivery, I know what color loss is, this is not color loss, ric don't lose their color that much. The one that is on their "exact piece" true solid blue, real intense solid royal blue, and the green is solid green. The one i got in the mail is pale dull blue, transparent blue and the green, well just not really green, more like a mixed green. The zoo coloration is just a big dissappointment, i mean this is not even close to the one on pic.

Any how i got in contact with them, and they have agree to refund my money, thanx god,

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6852378#post6852378 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wakeupdrowzy
Any how i got in contact with them, and they have agree to refund my money, thanx god,
That alone says something about the company. Mistakes are made, and as long as they stand behind there products, things turn out OK.

Back