Care to take a guess?

I fraged the leather a few times. It wasn't that there were't any around, they'd just show and be gone in a couple days. The Pittsburgh Zoo got one from me, I wonder if it's still there.

Its a shame they ship so poorly. I had a 14" one for 16 years. Sadly it stopped opening and started declining. I could not figure out what the problem was.
Then one day I discovered one of my heaters had failed. When I pulled it out of the tank the heating element came out leaving the glass tube behind. It was all black and corroder. The seal had failed. The glass tube was still intact and was full of stinky black water.
By then I had lost my yellow leather, however most of my other leathers were open once again the next day. I had fraged it a few times and hope some of those are still around.

I can’t say I knew they shipped poorly but this one was the only one with significant polyp extension out of all of them.

I’ve never been a huge fan of soft coral, but my recent troubles have me thinking about turning my 30 gallon QT into a softie/euphyllia tank. I’d really like to find a nice weeping willow leather.

In the past couple years. I have purchased many weeping willows and Fiji yellows from various online web members… don’t think that I have ever received a true WW or FY!

The first LFS I was at was sold out selling for $150. The LFS I bought this from had 4 small ones (2-3”) for $89 and 6 larger ones (4-6”) for $139. This one was the smaller of the larger ones. They also had a XL about 12” or so that didn’t look great and was labeled as not for sale.

Back