cee's corals available for swap

cee

OK, so here's the deal. I have to go to Sweden leaving on the 9th and returning on the 15th. Since the swap is the following Saturday, I will need to do all my fragging this coming Saturday. I don't mind doing so for special requests but won't have enough time to do "general fragging", so the drill is just like it has been in years past. Also, due to time constraints, my ability to provide a photo is limited but if you'd like one I'll see what I can do.

To keep it simple I've just decided to keep all SPS frags, with perhaps one or 2 exceptions, at $20 for the first frag, $15 for each frag there after. Obviously, if you chose something rare/LE/slow growing/limited availability you'll get a smaller frag but my goal is an average frag size of 1"+. If you send a list I can give you a better idea of size. Since I had a recent tank crash frags of many of the listed items will be limited to 1 piece total. Chalice frags, where available and interest exists, will be priced separately. Same for zoas/palys, but those that I have an abundance of and are more common will be $10 for 5+ polyps. Trades are ALWAYS welcomed, especially if you have unusual zoas/palys, but I'll caution you that I'm picky (got to be, you'll see why when you see the (partial) list). Corals with a (S) behind them are still too small to frag and that may also be true for others without the (S). Sorry for all the restrictions but I'm trying to keep it simple for me and offer some unusual corals for what I believe is a quite good price. So, on to the list:

Acros:
Blue-tipped beige tenuis
Red/blue tip prostrata (color not great at the moment)
Blue gomezi (S)
Icefire echinata
ORA pearlberry
ORA blue mille (S)
Palmer's blue mille
Red mille
Blue tip yellow tenuis
Pink selago (snipersps)
Purple austera w/ blue polyps
Pink lemonade
Acro. Loisettae (snipersps) (LE Steve Elias loisettae?)
Oregon tort (S)
GARF bonsai
OG Rainbow Coral Red Stag (extremely fuzzy and hard to bring the red out w/o high lighting)
Pink PINK A. divaracata
Atlantis red cythera (not sure I'm ready to frag this one either)
Royal blue hoek (S)
Rainbow rosaria (S)
Tinctorius Aussie acro (S)
Aussie A. simplex (?)
ATL rambleri (S)
Hugo's red stag
Aussie A. horrida purple w/ white polyps
Wild blue A. tort
Blue/green cluster acro (will turn baby blue under high light)
Acro. maryae (purple with blue polyps) (S)
Purple monster
Eddie's purple monster (S)
Aussie blue tenuis
ORA German blue polyped acro (S)
20k lokani (S)
Acropora suharsoni (blue tipped variety)
Purple stag (formosa?) (S)
Red planet (S)
Purple unknown (S)
Hawkins echinata
Aussie Acro. Echinata
Purple Acropora willisae (different than previous one)
Turquoise A. stag thick-branched
Acropora tenella
Acropora rambleri

Montis:
Green w/ green polyps danae (appleberry)
Rainbow monti
Jedi mind trick
Sunset
Jose Casas' reverse sunset (some orange polyps, some green, purple new growth edge)
Undata
Setosa
Purple haze
Poker star
Forest fire
Orange cap
Mystic sunset except yellow base, two-tone (blue/brown) polyps

Others
ORA green stylophora
Green seriatopora
Pink stylophora
LE orange crush acan echinata

Chalices:
Tyree red WM
Tyree pink WM (S)
Miami hurricane
Pink-eyed white speckled blue chalice
Original ME
Oregon ME
Jayda's
Juicy Coral's raspberry monster (S)
JC Hybrid maroon WM (S)
Wet Dreams chalice (S)
Pink boobies (S)
Pinky Dinky (S)
Rainbow chalice (S)
Texas ME (S)

Scolys:
Red with purple and turquoise striping
Red with purple, turquoise, and orange striping
Green with red center and red and turquoise striping
Green with faint red stripes (BRIGHT)
Tye-dye scoly

Zoas:
2-faced (S)
Nuc greens (S)
Black hole suns
PHEs
Pink with green eye
AOG
Devil's armor
Green and yellow with brown skirts
Orange skirts/purple ring/green body/orange eye (these have a name, just can't recall it) (S)
Mohawks
Vivid green skirt/pink & red/pink center
Pink Solomon zoas (not palys)
Spidermans (S)
Tubb's blues
Red zoas
Sunny D's (S)
LA lakers or Yellow Hornets
Banana republics

If posting offerings is not permitted this year by the BOD please LMK and I'll at least erase the contents of this post. If I'm in any way violating any RC rules I am doing so unintentionally and I'm sure a moderator will set me straight with my apologizies in advance. Thanks all for looking and keep in mind this list was cut and pasted from my master list of tank corals and really hasn't been "scrubbed" for frag offerings. I apologize in advance if I cannot honor your request but I'll do my best. Let the fun begin!

Dave

Dave, please put me down for -

Icefire echinata
Pink lemonade
ORA pearlberry
Black hole suns

Thanks,
Brett

Would love to get:
Spiderman zoas if they are big enough to frag
Tubb's blues
Vivid green skirt/pink & red/pink center
Red with purple and turquoise scoly

How big will the scoly frag be?

Yes, 1/2 a table for me please. I stopped using PP so I'll have to mail you a check.

I've been busy for the last 4 hours and have gotten slammed on PMs and requests here. I'll need to go through all of them, based on time posted/time received and get back to you all this evening on what you got lucky on and what you didn't. Of course, if you change your mind, that's fine with me. In general I can say the following:
1) If it had an (S) after it it is not available except perhaps in a trade.
2) Scolys are not frags, just whole colonies. Figure on $120+ depending on which one. I'll likely only sell one of the red ones. Picture will be provided if interest is serious.
3) Due to my tank losses during my upgrade some of these I can only offer 1 or 2 of. I'll post that when I go through the list (like I'm only selling 1 icefire echinata at this price LOL).
4) Every zoa or paly that has a "name" will not be 5+ polyps for $10. How much will be approximately half of what I see them offered for. Sorry if there was confusion with this.

Stay tuned and I'll update here.

Dave

For the eddies pm I'll have to look and what I have that you don't for trade. I know I got a 1.5" frag strawberry shortcake. Just let me know what you are looking for.

Zef, if Dave is not interested in the Strawberry Shortcake let me know. I have been wanting a piece for a while.

I have 2 SS frags on the way this week. The Eddie's PM is still just too small to frag and probably even rarer than the Tyree. The blue hoek is not available. Sorry.

OK, here's what I've got everybody down for so far:

Ironman2: $25
Red zoas

Ocd mariner: $110
Red/blue-tip prostrata
Palmer’s blue
Red mille
Pink selago
Red cytherea
Hugo’s red stag
Aussie A. horrida

Pelagic7: $203
Icefire
Pearlberry
GARF bonsai
PM (this will be a small frag)
Sunset monti
Forest fire monti
Rainbow monti
Black hole sun ($8/polyp, 6 available, got you down for all 6 polyps)
AOG ($5/polyp, got you down for 3)
Devil’s armor ($5/polyp, got you down for 3)
Pink divaricata

Shanealanbeaty: ($50 if you want all)
Palmer’s blue
Hugo’s red stag (?)
Rainbow monti (?)

Ameares8: ($110 if you want all)
Palmer’s blue
Pearlberry
Pink lemonade
A. suharsoni
OG rainbow stag (?)
Pink divaricata (?)
Aussie simplex (?)

GT jacket: $35
Pearlberry
Pink lemonade

Lori13: $15
Tubb’s blue ($3/polyp, 5 polyps)

Gflat: $80

Pink selago
Aussie simplex
Aussie echinata
Acro. Rambleri
Acro tenella

No longer available:
Red zoas
Palmer’s blue mille
Red mille
Red cytherea
Aussie horrida
Icefire echinata
Pearlberry
PM
Black hole suns
Acro suharsoni
Aussie simplex
Vivid green skirt pink/red zoas (not selling any of these I decided)
Aussie echinata
Acro rambleri
Acro tenella

If you want what is on the list no need to do anything further. A couple of comments though so stay tuned (my dinner's done).

OK, now the disclosures:

1) Black hole suns originated from a SoCal reefer in a trade who got them from SteveOh. They do not have the yellow ring in my tank. They look like these (not my picture):
Purple.jpg

I found them online anywhere from $10/ to $30/ and opted to ask $8/polyp. I only have 6 available and offered them all to the first requester.

2) I will try for pics for those that requested them but need my wife's dSLR and son's macro to take them. I have a lot to do between now and when I leave next w/e so no promises on the pics. If I don't get pics and you requested one, I will not bring the frag to the swap.

3) Obviously some were very limited and in high demand. If you didn't get those, I apologize.

4) IME, red acros need very high light, preferrably 10k, to keep a good red color. This seems to be particularly true of the Hugo's red stag and OG rainbow coral's red stag. The RC's red stag is shown below, obviously not my picture and taken under 10k lighting as I understand:
245797858-L.jpg

5) I had to "assume" on polyp counts on the zoa/paly requests. Feel free to adjust up/down as your budget/desires dictate and just ask about changing the polyp count.

Next I'll work on pictures requested that I know I already have. Thanks all.

Dave

Add the following:

orthokardia: $50
Hugo's red stag
Jedi mind trick
blue acro, my choice :)

undercontrolj: $20
A. loisettae
tinctorius is a great choice but unfortunately too small to frag at this time

fcamdog: $140
Acan echinata "orange crush" colony
3X eyes Miami hurricane chalice
checking on WM chalices for him
checking on zoas for him

Hugo's red stag is SOLD OUT

Cee, please put me down for a Pearlberry and one of the rainbow stags or Pink lemonade (whichever is the fastest grower)
$35.

also, I have you down for a 1/2 table. please pay UndercontrolJ at the swap. you will be next door to Zef. I hope to release the floorplan this week to the general public.

Cee, please put me down for a Pearlberry and one of the rainbow stags or Pink lemonade (whichever is the fastest grower)
$35.

also, I have you down for a 1/2 table. please pay UndercontrolJ at the swap. you will be next door to Zef. I hope to release the floorplan this week to the general public.

Thanks. The pearlberry SOLD OUT (see above). I think you'd be happier with the PL unless you're running 10k bulbs.

Dave

Oops missed it! sorry. im running 20k bulbs right now so ill take the lemonade and something else of your choice that grows quickly.

Back