cee's corals available for swap

Rainbow monti upper left-hand corner of this pic, LA lakers upper right-hand corner:

rhomboid1.jpg

OK, I've decided I'm going to offer the red WM chalice for $50 an eye, so if the previous price was too much and this is more to your liking, please LMK. Below is an updated list through Sunday night. If your name appears, you're virtually guaranteed of receiving your frags at the swap unless there is a mishap of some sort. If you're not on there, don't fret, it just means I need to assess what I have after I frag on Saturday. I'll PM those folks Saturday to let them know what is still available and see if they're still interested.

Ironman2: $25
Red zoas

Ocd mariner: $110
Red/blue-tip prostrata
Palmer’s blue
Red mille
Pink selago
Red cytherea
Hugo’s red stag
Aussie A. horrida
OG rainbow coral’s red stag

Pelagic7: $146
Icefire
Pearlberry
PM (this will be a small frag)
Sunset monti
Forest fire monti
Rainbow monti
Black hole sun ($8/polyp, got you down for all 2 polyps)
AOG ($5/polyp, got you down for 2)
Devil’s armor ($5/polyp, got you down for 2)
Pink divaricata

Shanealanbeaty: $50
Palmer’s blue
Hugo’s red stag
Rainbow monti

Ameares8: $65
Palmer’s blue
Pearlberry
Pink lemonade
OG rainbow stag

GT jacket: $35
Pearlberry
Pink lemonade

Lori13: $15
Tubb’s blue ($3/polyp, 5 polyps)

Gflat: $80
Pink selago
Aussie simplex – not a simplex, I’ll try to get a more reasonable ID
Aussie echinata
Acro. Rambleri
Acro tenella

Orthokardia: $50
Hugo’s red stag
Jedi mind trick
“Mystery” blue

undercontrolj: $20
Acropora loisettae

Fcamdog: $150
Acan echinata “orange crush” colony
3X Miami Hurricane chalice
LA lakers (4 polyps)

Pickupman66: $35
Pearlberry (if available – another colorful fast grower if not)
Pink lemonade

Cfrobin: $110
Pink selago
GARF bonsai
Pink lemonade
Pink divaricata
Jedi mind trick
Hawkins
Aussie blue tenuis

SmyrnaReefer: $50
Rainbow monti
Yellow mystic
Casas’ reverse sunset

PensFan05: $35
Miami Hurricane chalice (1 eye)

Fishdoc: $75
Oregon mummy eye (1 eye)

No longer available:
Red zoas
Palmer’s blue mille
Red mille
Red cytherea
Hugo’s red stag
Aussie horrida
Icefire echinata
Pearlberry
PM
Rainbow monti
Pink lemonade
Acro suharsoni
Rainbow Corals red stag
Aussie simplex
Vivid green skirt pink/red zoas (not selling any of these I decided)
Aussie echinata
Acro rambleri
Acro tenella
Jedi Mind Trick
Aussie tenuis
Oregon Mummy Eye

Thanks all. If you change your mind, etc., please do me the favor of letting me know ASAP.

Dave

just let me know if this coral A. divaricata is still available when you get through fragging. I dont see it on the soldout list so i am just curious. Thanks

Ok cee hate to do this to you but can I change the rainbow monti to the poker star monti(already have a rainbow monti), drop the red stag(already have a coral very similar in color), and keep the palmer's blue? Thanks! So the updated list would be:

Palmer's Blue
Poker Star Monti

Ok cee hate to do this to you but can I change the rainbow monti to the poker star monti(already have a rainbow monti), drop the red stag(already have a coral very similar in color), and keep the palmer's blue? Thanks! So the updated list would be:

Palmer's Blue
Poker Star Monti

OK, but I hope you're not starting a trend LOL. Can't believe no one wants black hole suns. BTW, everything that is listed that is an ORA coral came from ORA, I just assumed people would realize that. Lineage on the rainbow monti is from Matt Hopper, the original distributor of that coral from the SF bay area. Many of my corals came from the original source so I'm very confident in their origin.

Dave

just let me know if this coral A. divaricata is still available when you get through fragging. I dont see it on the soldout list so i am just curious. Thanks

Will do but I've got to go through the other requests first. Pretty good chance I'll have another though but H@rry's trying to clean me out LOL!

Dave

Yes, I stated above that the original purchaser did not want all available polyps so more are available.

I have more black hole sun polyps available due to someone not wanting all of them, probably about 6 or so. $8 a polyp will scare some away but that's way less than most I've seen offered elsewhere. If you inquired about them previously, please PM me again as I don't want to go back through all the PMs and search.

Here...

Wow those are pretty sweet stuff I can tell you all dont play around. Go big are go home lol!

Thanks. The tank dates back to 12/20/03 and a few of the corals are that old believe it or not, like my purple A. austera w/ blue polyps, direct from Tonga.

Dave

Brett, NP, it's hard to read through all the posts, esp. if it doesn't necessarily pertain to you. I'll put you down for 6 polyps at $48, you OK with that?

Dave

Wow those are pretty sweet stuff I can tell you all dont play around. Go big are go home lol!

You ought to drive down and pick some up from me at these prices. MN is only, what, 700 miles or so LOL? My "roots" go back to southern MN / northern IA so just messing with a fellow midwesterner. Do you still have hundreds of pages of Andersons up there in the phone book?

Born in Ames, dad's family grew up in Belmond/Mason City/Clear Lake area. Scandanavians came to America and chose a place that reminded them of home LOL.

Congrats Cee on the photo contest on the other forum. What frags did you win. Efrain corals has one best customer service and great prices.

Was it cee or fishdoc that I got the ROAB's pink with blue tip prostrata from at last years swap? I cannot remember for sure. Do either of you have a frag of this?

Back