cee's corals available for swap

I have 2 SS frags on the way this week. The Eddie's PM is still just too small to frag and probably even rarer than the Tyree. The blue hoek is not available. Sorry.

Thats cool. Eddies PM I've been looking for 2yrs now. When it's ready to Frag. Lmk me know. I got alote highend goodies to trade by then.

Oops missed it! sorry. im running 20k bulbs right now so ill take the lemonade and something else of your choice that grows quickly.

Let me see on Saturday when I frag all these and maybe I can get you a pearlberry.

Dave

"Unless I can remove a huge rock and get it on a bandsaw there is really no good way to frag it"

be a man dave:) cordless angle grinder and rubber gloves. don't forget to shoot a vid for utube....you might start out with "watch this"

-bart

Thats cool. Eddies PM I've been looking for 2yrs now. When it's ready to Frag. Lmk me know. I got alote highend goodies to trade by then.

Hit up ianiwane in San Francisco. He was my source. Very nice guy and a stunning tank to boot! I've had mine almost 2 years and it is still about 1" (multi-nubbed, though LOL).

Dave

Dave, just let me know. im cool with something else of your choice. you always have cool stuffs. I missed out on it last year but that was my own fault.

"Unless I can remove a huge rock and get it on a bandsaw there is really no good way to frag it"

be a man dave:) cordless angle grinder and rubber gloves. don't forget to shoot a vid for utube....you might start out with "watch this"

-bart

LOL, for $15? BTW, I have used diamond blade angle grinders for fragging before ;)

Dave

Found a pic of the Pink divaricata and the Aussie Simplex and decided that I do not want them. Here is the updated list.
Thanks

Ameares8: $80
Palmer’s blue
Pearlberry
Pink lemonade
A. suharsoni
OG rainbow stag

OK, removed those 2. Also had to remove the suharsoni as it cannot be fragged at this time. Suharsoni SOLD OUT.

Dave

Put me down for an Oregon ME. I'll probably add a couple of others when I can look over the list better.

thanks, Chris

OK, you folks are KILLING me with all the requests. I expected a pretty good response due to the prices and all but nothing like this. Guess I should have asked $5 more per frag LOL. Anywho, I went through all the requests through midnight last night and have got those requests down where I still had availability. Those who sent requests today will have to wait until I frag on Saturday to see what's still left. Of course, you can still send additional requests and I'll go through them in the order I received them.

The following additional corals are now SOLD OUT:
Rainbow monti
Pink lemonade
Jedi mind trick monti
Aussie blue tenuis (a great choice whoever got it!)

I have more black hole sun polyps available due to someone not wanting all of them, probably about 6 or so. $8 a polyp will scare some away but that's way less than most I've seen offered elsewhere. If you inquired about them previously, please PM me again as I don't want to go back through all the PMs and search. For the rest of you (H@rry, inthesea, jhutton) I'll update you on Saturday. Thanks again all!

Dave

Put me down for an Oregon ME. I'll probably add a couple of others when I can look over the list better.

thanks, Chris

One eye OK? PM me because I think I told you a price when we met at the Coral Reef but just don't recall. Thanks, Chris.

Dave

Now for a few pics for those who asked (those I have available):

Oregon ME
ME1.jpg

Purple monster
P1000315.jpg

Not my colony, but another pink A. divaricata with representative color from the Netherlands (tips on mine tend to be light blue and the pink is a bit darker) (actually a ReeferMadness photo, mine is from the aftermath of the same):
normal_A.%20divaricata_4~0.jpg

I'll look later for more but it's almost game time.

Dave

Back