cee's corals available for swap

Mason City, huh. That's the 'big city' down the road from Northwood:). Didn't know we had similar roots.

ameares-if they don't, I've got some from fishdoc.

Was it cee or fishdoc that I got the ROAB's pink with blue tip prostrata from at last years swap? I cannot remember for sure. Do either of you have a frag of this?

That would be me. Dave's look very similar but is a different coral.

Was it cee or fishdoc that I got the ROAB's pink with blue tip prostrata from at last years swap? I cannot remember for sure. Do either of you have a frag of this?

That would be me. Dave's look very similar but is a different coral.

And to confuse things further there's another similar one that brandon in chattanooga circulates

Is this what your talking about. sorry for the poor photo skillz. but the tips are blue and I got this 2years ago and dont remember the name.
IMG_0165.jpg

Here is mine on the left. It doesn't look this good at the moment as it can be finicky:

bluetipmille.jpg

Couple of others I found various people asked about. Red mille in the center, PL on the left:

redmille.jpg

Yellow tenuis:

tenuis-2.jpg

Even though it wasn't on the original list and isn't technically an SPS coral, I'll offer frags of this at the same prices as the SPS ($20 first frag, $15 thereafter). It is the original Atlantis cyphastrea:

atlcyphastrea.jpg

Dave

If anyone wants, I'll offer "mystery" zoanthid or paly frags for $5. While they won't necessarily be named polyps, I don't have any brown ones in my tank. Polyp count will be at least 5 polyps and some will likely be more. You don't know what you'll get but that kinda makes it fun. These won't be ones I'm looking to get rid of, either, so I think you'll be happy with them. LMK if interested.

Dave

If anyone wants, I'll offer "mystery" zoanthid or paly frags for $5. While they won't necessarily be named polyps, I don't have any brown ones in my tank. Polyp count will be at least 5 polyps and some will likely be more. You don't know what you'll get but that kinda makes it fun. These won't be ones I'm looking to get rid of, either, so I think you'll be happy with them. LMK if interested.

Dave

I'm game... surprise me and add to my order.

Thanks,
Brett

Dave,

Please add a mystery zoo to my order. How did the fragging go with the chalice? Thanks,

Fidel A.K.A. Fcamdog

Dave add a frag of mystery zoo's to my order as well. Also, please stop posting photos because I want one of everything. just kidding :D lol.

Mystery zoas oversold, I'll have to go through the requests in order received to see who got one of the 8 frags. All other fragging complete (6 hours), so I'll post an updated list soon. Thanks again all.

Dave

Sorry, I'm not ignoring anyone, I'm in Sweden and don't have access to my swap records. Should be able to update this w/e.

Dave

One day, I'd like to make it to that part of the world. I want to see the flat(ness) part of Norway. Supposedly, it exists;).

Back