Chaetodon wiebeli

No idea, I was surprised to see the wiebeli listed, and a large one at that! I emailed them to make sure it was a wiebeli, not an auripes, but by the time the replied to me it was gone...

Ugh, I almost had a stroke when the saw the auripes thumbnail on NYA :lol:

Darn it, so close!

Yea if they bring in raccoon bf's why not bring these in also? Maybe they are not very hardy but the one in the video looked like it was eating.

I remember one being on LA years ago. There was a brief time they were getting all sorts of strange butterflies in. Can't remember the last time I've seen one for sale.

Yea if they bring in raccoon bf's why not bring these in also? Maybe they are not very hardy but the one in the video looked like it was eating.

From what I know their distribution is not in the normal areas that ornamental fish are collected, so they won't bother with them & as Peter said the demand just isn't there.

I just searched through 12 pages of recent threads to find this lol, all because i thought you were looking for Chaetodon semilarvatus and i found one by chance. Oh well, it's the thought that counts right?

I just searched through 12 pages of recent threads to find this lol, all because i thought you were looking for Chaetodon semilarvatus and i found one by chance. Oh well, it's the thought that counts right?

:lol: Hey thanks. I already have one of those :)

Back