Cool Fish on Diver's Den

After some deliberation after starting over I got a good sized clown trigger and put into a quarantine that was started from scratch. And...crypto. Thanks guys. I can see where the extra money is going.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Labout.jpg
    Labout.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
Does anyone know what is up with the box charges they started applying? They charged me a $9.99 box charge just so I could get my catfish from the freshwater diversden. The fee is small but I’m unhappy that I now have to pay a fee.
I wonder if the box charge still applies once you hit free shipping.

Does anyone know what is up with the box charges they started applying? They charged me a $9.99 box charge just so I could get my catfish from the freshwater diversden. The fee is small but I’m unhappy that I now have to pay a fee.

Applies to every order. Their policies have been getting worse almost every month. Honestly, I’ll be surprised if they last more than a few more years. I’ve been ordering from them since back when they were called Flying Fish Express but I’m pretty done with them at this point.

You take the price of the fish(I never order below $149), box charge , taxes and then discount. If the cost of the fish is reasonable then I order it. If not I discard it from my shopping cart.

Does anyone know what is up with the box charges they started applying? They charged me a $9.99 box charge just so I could get my catfish from the freshwater diversden. The fee is small but I'm unhappy that I now have to pay a fee.

It started right after MACNA. I placed an order when I got home from Orlando...and it was all DOA except 1 fish. When I went to use my 200$ credit a week later The box charge was there. When asked about it they said it was a necessary fee as the cost keep going up. Well now all the fish went up 10-20% as well as a 10$ box charge....and i have $200 credit I hate to just give them back in fees!! I wont order from them again once thats gone. Too many local stores id rather support .

It started right after MACNA. I placed an order when I got home from Orlando...and it was all DOA except 1 fish. When I went to use my 200$ credit a week later The box charge was there. When asked about it they said it was a necessary fee as the cost keep going up. Well now all the fish went up 10-20% as well as a 10$ box charge....and i have $200 credit I hate to just give them back in fees!! I wont order from them again once thats gone. Too many local stores id rather support .

Excuse my ignorance but what is MACNA?

Back