Cool Fish on Diver's Den

Do you plan on getting them?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ha no I wish I had 3k laying around I could spend on one. I was surprised Biota is selling them so cheap (the last wild caught one sold for 5k, so relatively speaking "œcheap")

Ha no I wish I had 3k laying around I could spend on one. I was surprised Biota is selling them so cheap (the last wild caught one sold for 5k, so relatively speaking "œcheap")

You can't buy just one of those - they are social fish and you need to keep them at least in a pair, better a trio.
As for "cheap", the price for the wild caught is kept artificially high by the Cuba embargo and DeJong's monopoly on harvesting them. And I would think Biota can breed these with the same or less effort than they put in breeding mandarin fish. So they are rather outrageously overpriced.

You can't buy just one of those - they are social fish and you need to keep them at least in a pair, better a trio.
As for "cheap", the price for the wild caught is kept artificially high by the Cuba embargo and DeJong's monopoly on harvesting them. And I would think Biota can breed these with the same or less effort than they put in breeding mandarin fish. So they are rather outrageously overpriced.

Supply and demand dictates price as we are all aware. I would never spend that much on a gramma... angelfish sure but not a fish or fishy's that are 3" and never seen in my tank

I had them in my cart for a few days just hoping someone else would buy them... Nobody did and then I came across a discount code... What was I to do? :lol:

Where do these codes come from? Their emails?

Either emails or in the box of an order. There is a different forum that has a thread where people post the codes as well. I’ve only seen 25% once. There is almost always an active code for 15%. Sometimes 20%.

Where do these codes come from? Their emails?

When your order arrives there is a discount code in the box other than advertised on the website I'm not sure.

Just saw this jumped to another page, several others said this already:headwally::deadhorse:

Well, did you get it?

Haha yes! I had a workout class starting at 6 so I was standing in line getting ready to walk info the gym while refreshing the page on my phone, but I got it!

b8c73e1326be2530cfcd761248dd25c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back