Critical Tanking

ganjero

saiperchémibatteilcorazon
Any reviews or input on these guys? or any other local acrylic/glass builders? Looking to get frag/refugium tank (48x24x12) made of acrylic, so it doesn't have to be super pretty but it needs to be built to last.

Thanks

Here is my review of Critical Tanking.

Not only did they blame this mistake on me but when they said they would make it right they fell off the face of the planet. Ryan is an absolute nightmare to get ahold of. If I can steer anyone away from them then great, I'd hate to see you spend your hard earned money, might aswell set your money on fire. Get ahold of John at FAOIS and see if he can give you a quote on the tank you want.

My experience was very good. Communication skills could be better, but I am perfectly happy with my purchase.

I had a tank bid by them. I was talked out of using them be a few people. Personally I haven't had word done by them. They used quality acrylic and they have all there pieces cut to order. The negatives has been the build quality. From my understanding it's a newer company. Maybe he has gotten better. He talked with me on the phone in length and seemed like a nice guy. That's all I know.

Good luck

Roger

Yeah all the seams were crazed, this happened last April, it was actually built two days before RAP last year. I was talking to John about it after it happened and highly believes it was due to them wrapping it up directly after bonding it. The build isn't my issue, my issue with them is how terrible their "communication" is.

It is a new company he is a great guy I've known him over 20 years but I can agree on the communication! I think he puts out a great product I gave seen a lot of great work out of him! Sorry to hear you had a bad experience and I do hope it was resolved but as it goes every company has a problem every once in a while!

Thanks for the input. That was impressive from FAOIS, no wonder why you are a loyal customer.

Don't forget my partners that helped make the deal possible, much thanks belongs to Scott and Danny of Suncoast/Tsunami. IMO, they are the best acrylic fabricators of aquarium goods in the Tampa Bay Area.

Don't forget my partners that helped make the deal possible, much thanks belongs to Scott and Danny of Suncoast/Tsunami. IMO, they are the best acrylic fabricators of aquarium goods in the Tampa Bay Area.

2nd that. The guys over at Tsunami are fantastic.

Indeed good sir, I honestly just didn't want to mention any names, I had a feeling you'd make an appearance in here though. But yes, big thanks to everyone involved. For the record to the others, tsunami definitely makes an amazing product, so much infact that after they made a FREE replacement sump to replace the CritialTanking on I ended up buying a second sump for my previous nano tank, and it was just as impressive if not more than the replacement one they made me.

Back