Cully's SCA 120 build

I'm running a straight(ish) 3/4" PVC right up to the top right corner of the tank. 3/4" lockline with a "Y". Siphon break holes drilled in loc-line segments.

I've added about 25 SPS frags but I'm currently weathering a bryopsis or GHA/BHA uprising. Doing 10% water changes weekly, running RowaPhos in my BRS reactor. It's unsightly but not horrid.

I took the am to brush out the GHA I'm battling. The awesome thing about the Sunergy over flow is the removable weir. My water looked like a swamp with clumps and fine pieces of GHA blowing everywhere. I snapped off the weir and the system purged. I'd say the majority of the GHA was in a filter sock in 30 minutes as opposed to an all day affair.

Purdy cool!

Updated photos now that I'm coming around the bend on a nasty little GHA outbreak.

Doesn't look like much but....it's gonna make sense!

you can get an orange gel filter so it filters out some of the blue or if you import to something like lightroom you can white balance the pics.

My new supervisor:

Many of you recall or were bitten by my old Boston Murphy. This is Gracie, his Grand Niece. She is NOTHING like him. We adopted her at age 6. She's a sweetheart.

Agree nice looking pup. But oh do some of us remember your old guy from the other house ;) LOL.

Driving to Michigan friday for this turd.

Attachments

• 4986.jpg
    4986.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 0
It's next weekend. Fortunately for my children and unfortunately for society at large, I'm working and cannot participate. Society will just have to go without the benefit of my public service aka public (almost) nudity.

Just read the whole thread. You had a disaster of some sort in the old setup? I missed it. This new tank looks amazing. I like the aquascape.

I remember your other dog!

Back