Cultivated Reef Review II

Well, apparently because of yesterday's bad weather my acro shipment was a day late. As you can imagine, I received everything completely dead (no flesh, bright white skeleton). I have an email in to Cultivated Reef and am waiting to hear back. Not their fault, but hoping they work with me on this. It was a pretty big order, but the coral never had a chance sitting around 48 hours. Not a good day.

Yes surprised he didn't delay shipping, and a storm nearby usually spells disaster for anything important when it comes to over night transit. I'm sure you and Greg are both upset over this one. Sorry to hear, poor sticks :headwally:

Do They Have A Direct number? Everyone keeps mentioning someone named Greg, but I've never talked to him. I've only had contact by email with someone named Holly.

Just wanted to give you guys a follow up. Cultivated Reef is willing to replace the entire order for 1/2 the price of the original. I agree to those terms being that they really are not at fault. This way we both get what we want and make the best of a losing situation.

I'm a first time customer with cultivated reef and I am very pleased with the service. After experiencing a shipping delay due to a problem that occurred with the shipping company not cultivated reef I quickly contacted Greg. He reassured me that whatever the outcome might be with the frags that he would make it right. I was so pleased with his understanding that I actually created an account to post a message. I plan on doing business with them in the future and encourage others to do so as well.

Well- I started this thread after using Cultivated Reef twice and I stick by my review- good customer service, good frags, and cheap shipping to the northeast. It has been a couple of years, but I assume they are still the same. I have absolutely no connection to them- just wanted to share. Thanks everyone.

Just received my 3rd order from them. Wonderfully packaged and everything opened up just as usual. Also, received more polyps than what was listed on the webistie. Thanks to all the people at cultivated reef!

Back