Current Sponsors & Their Discounts.

Huhhhhh

Current Sponsors & Their Offers.

I think we need to make this thread a sticky so anyone can find who our current sponsors are and what they are offering the club.

It was brought to my attention tonight that a customer thought there was a 10 % discount at SeaScape. I had mentioned in the new sponsor thread that SCMAS was taking a different approach with SeaScape in that they were going to provide the club with a very nice raffle item for each monthly meeting instead of the standard 10% discount.

Not all sponsors are offering a % discount to SCMAS members. I think this is a great way to make our club more diverse in what we can offer our members.

So I will list the current sponsors here and what they are offering the members and\or the club.

10 % discounts are offered to SCMAS members by the following sponsors:

Keys Island
Clams Direct
Neptune's Realm
Exotic Tropical's soon to be Xtream Tropical's
Reef Nutrition
Premier Fish & Reef
Reefer Madness

20 % discounts are offered to SCMAS members by the following sponsors:

Colorado Welding Supply

Monthly donations to SCMAS Club for raffle will be provided by the following sponsors:

SeaScape.

I would also like to mention Colorado Business Card Factory and the excellent job they did on our club cards. Their prices are already rock bottom and lower than any of their competitors so if you need any business cards I would encourage you to stop by their website, or give them a call. You can find their number in the phone book.

Let's try and keep this thread on topic so we don't end up with pages of conversation that make it harder to see all the new sponsors to come.

Thank You

PR Guy Tim

Last edited:
Yes, you need to become a member of the club. I know it is hard for you to make it down here, but maybe for the frag swap and another meeting and you are in.

How are we going to keep track of membership Todd? Do we send out an updated list to our sponsors with the members name? If we make up new cards as sponsors join us we'll be doing new ones all the time.
I'm not sure what's the best route to go here.
Chris

I think we can discuss that at Tims meeting. We may have to do a list for the sponsors because new cards all the time will get expensive.

Or since we have so many sponsors currently we can do cards once a year and new sponsors will not be renewed or listed on the cards till next time around. this way we make new cards yearly with them expiring a year from a set date that we pick and its always renewed of updated at that same time each year
I think that's fair to everybody.

Well yeah but we're trying to find a way to include the names and phone numbers of all the sponsors.
I guess we can just wait till the webpage is up and have a directory there.
I suppose then we could make the card's generic with no sponsor names on them.

what about a cheap homemade discount card/wallet card that lists all the sponsors? we can get cheap business card stock and print them every quarter, if sponsors change. I have a pack of 120 just laying around. I can print out a dozen and bring them with me on saturday if you want me to.

I suppose that works Larry, we wouldn't need the name of the member just generic cards that get picked up at the meetings.
Good idea.
C

ok, here is the mock up. I have 11 sheets with 12 cards each, so I can print 132 of these before saturday....

I added the watermark to stop someone for printing their own, and I can change anything on the card.

discountcard.jpg

Last edited:
Can we add a phone number for each? I really like that about the old cards, works great while your driving to check store hours.
Looks perfect though and that watermark sounds cool!
C

ok if you can fit phone #'s in that would be cool, it will be a little crowded and not as clean looking as what you've done but worth it I think.
Thanks for doing this Larry.

I love it when members put their talents to use for the club, now if we can find a framer to put together all of our frag tank stands......

As a suggestion...
Do front and back with the list in portrait layout with all the phone numbers. And a big SCMAS logo on the front.

Good work by the way.

ok, here's rev.2 :D
I need to adjust the text a little as fars a centering the 10%/20% lines. Overall I think it looks pretty good. I can also make the font larger.

card2void.jpg

Back