Current Sponsors & Their Discounts.

Man that looks way better, i love the idea of websites for the out of town sponsors bravo its perfect print them !!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10623482#post10623482 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefkoi
ok if you can fit phone #'s in that would be cool, it will be a little crowded and not as clean looking as what you've done but worth it I think.
Thanks for doing this Larry.

I love it when members put their talents to use for the club, now if we can find a framer to put together all of our frag tank stands......

I would be happy to build them, I would just need to know how you want them and some wood. ie full on stand with sides and doors, or a spiffed up frame. I have all the tools to do it, and even a planer so I can use unfinished woods.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10625889#post10625889 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Thurge
I would be happy to build them, I would just need to know how you want them and some wood. ie full on stand with sides and doors, or a spiffed up frame. I have all the tools to do it, and even a planer so I can use unfinished woods.

Alright cool, when Eric gets the tanks rolling i'll contact you an we can meet out there and build them. nothing fancy no doors or anything just plain stands with a plywood top is all. I think we will need 3 or 4 of them.

sweet, maybe we should buy a small business card laminator soon so we can make these saltwater proof :)
Chris

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10625214#post10625214 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by LarryW
ok, here's rev.2 :D
I need to adjust the text a little as fars a centering the 10%/20% lines. Overall I think it looks pretty good. I can also make the font larger.

card2void.jpg

That looks great Larry! But our website is www.scmasclub.com.

I think thescmas.com is a site he purchased for the club so both will work. As long as we don't use myscmas which someone else owns.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10623482#post10623482 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefkoi
ok if you can fit phone #'s in that would be cool, it will be a little crowded and not as clean looking as what you've done but worth it I think.
Thanks for doing this Larry.

I love it when members put their talents to use for the club, now if we can find a framer to put together all of our frag tank stands......
I have a really neet idea about the stands. I need to find the prints though.

Eric finalized Fishy Business becoming a sponsor over the weekend. As I understand it they will be offering club members a 10% discount and throwing in a raffle item here and there. I get the information to Larry so he can post it on our SCMAS site.

Please try and stop by and let them know you appreciate them coming on board.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10877007#post10877007 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Huhhhhh
Eric finalized Fishy Business becoming a sponsor over the weekend. As I understand it they will be offering club members a 10% discount and throwing in a raffle item here and there. I get the information to Larry so he can post it on our SCMAS site.

Please try and stop by and let them know you appreciate them coming on board.

Actually Fishy Business stopped sponsoring this particular club in April 08 why is this still here?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13375061#post13375061 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mustang394
Actually Fishy Business stopped sponsoring this particular club in April 08 why is this still here?

Wow! You cant just let it go. There is not a whole lot we can do as far as moderating on RC Fishy Business. All we can do is just request the mods here either to delete or unsticky this thread. Man, you must have found out about FragStock huh? Anyways, since there is a lot we can do on our own website, if you like, I will personally delete everything that mentions Fishy Business. Past or future post unless someone has a bad experience from your store. Hey we have to protect our members right? Sure, you had a problem with 1 of our board members, but there is 4 more you could have talked to to resolve the issue. Instead, you took it out on the entire club and pulled the plug. That was your decision. You quit on us! You threw it in our face that you recieved miniscul profits from the club. I dont buy that. Personally, prior for you pulling the plug, I have spent the most money at your store at the time. Everytime I walked in there, there was at least 1 other club member in there. Shame on you! Dont expect any of us coming over to kiss your butt. It isnt going to happen. Again, you quit us! You never gave us a chance to resolve the issue. YOU QUIT ON US! Please, just let it go. BTW, since you are making your point of you not sponsoring us, is the reason why I wrote this post. The reason why you dont sponsor us anymore.

Last edited:
Funny you don't mention the real reasons. Or the fact it was your president that made it all public by posting my private messages to him and other board members in to a public forum. Had nothing to do with profits or lack of them and you know it.

I'm done maybe you will let it go here and on your own site.

Or atleast get the mods to move this and Tims post like you did the other posts.

You know the funny thing about history is that when we forget, we are doomed to repeat it.

I think the history between Fishy and SCMAS should remain visible to all who may want to know the past history between us so the same mistakes aren't repeated in the future.

sure your done..... that's why you troll our site. either way we don't care. our club is over it, and OUR REAL SPONSORS are happy about the business we bring them. Have you seen that list grow daily? you seem to check the site that often.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13376361#post13376361 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mustang394
Funny you don't mention the real reasons.

You know I really tried hard to stay out of this, but I still have never heard the "REAL REASON'S" please state it once and for all publicly so we can put this to rest. I sure don't know the reason why you left, you never said anything to me or the rest of the board unless it's a secret?
The only "real reason" I can remember is you said that the club "SCMAS" provided only .018% of fishy Business' total profit, that's the only reason I remember you giving us.
Thanks,
Chris

Back