Current Sponsors & Their Discounts.

Wow! You cant just let it go. There is not a whole lot we can do as far as moderating on RC Fishy Business. All we can do is just request the mods here either to delete or unsticky this thread. Man, you must have found out about FragStock huh? Anyways, since there is a lot we can do on our own website, if you like, I will personally delete everything that mentions Fishy Business. Past or future post unless someone has a bad experience from your store. Hey we have to protect our members right? Sure, you had a problem with 1 of our board members, but there is 4 more you could have talked to to resolve the issue. Instead, you took it out on the entire club and pulled the plug. That was your decision. You quit on us! You threw it in our face that you recieved miniscul profits from the club. I dont buy that. Personally, prior for you pulling the plug, I have spent the most money at your store at the time. Everytime I walked in there, there was at least 1 other club member in there. Shame on you! Dont expect any of us coming over to kiss your butt. It isnt going to happen. Again, you quit us! You never gave us a chance to resolve the issue. YOU QUIT ON US! Please, just let it go. BTW, since you are making your point of you not sponsoring us, is the reason why I wrote this post. The reason why you dont sponsor us anymore.
Fragstock, I assume this was what Reefstock started as before being stolen from SCMAS?

Back