Dammit!!!!

Roy G. Biv

Premium Member
I came home today and saw only one lonely perc :( I looked all around the tank and nothing. I am so sad.

He cannot be dead, he must be hiding somewhere!!!!

DSC05444.jpg

I wonder what else disappeared down that hole!!

AnimaliA

Premium Member
That happened to my perc in my nano also....I didn't know what happened and two weeks later I went out and got a nice maroon...when acclimating the maroon, I took off the hood and my perc was swimming around in the back....*sigh* I really liked that maroon (I gave it to a fellow reefer). Still surprises me how the little bugger could jump into the back....

hulley

I had to laugh! Only because that very same thing has happend to me! :D Good luck getting him out safely!

likuidbudderfly

you know that happened to me but with my softball sized Puffer!!!!! i had to put him in my reef for a bit while i rearranged his tank and in 2 days he was gone, no trace of him anywhere, on the floor nothing, i dont see how he could have possibly got sucked into a powerhead him being so big...to this day i dont know what happened...

MTB

How did you get him out? My percs are so mean they try attacking me. I could just grab them when they try.

Roy G. Biv

Premium Member
I pushed the drain pipe down to the bottem so there was only 6" or so of water. I used a brine shrimp net to get him. Nothing else would fit down there. I modified the returns to go out to the center of the tank rather than to the left and right, thats why the bar goes across. Hard to get around.