Dialup beware #2 tank pictures

GREAT TANK and GREAT INFO!!!! I think that is one of the most unique tanks I have seen!!!
Great job and thanks for sharing.

Aaron

okay new home work which are solomons?
CRAZYZOOS.jpg

oh no your getting off that easy...

other side of the tank too...
CRAZYZOOS2.jpg

BTW your tank is absolutely beautiful...i love what you have done..

cubano2480--what I call beautiful is in your avatar! Thanks everyone and cubano I mean no offense--but WOW! and thanks for the compliment on my tank!

wrasseguy2--what pulled your eye away from the clam it is only about 15in?? TIA
Your wrasse in your avatar is SPECTACULAR!

thank you...that is my favorite wrasse but it died for some reason one day...i do not see those very often so i am back on the hunt again.no kidding it looks very big..i guess i was caught up on all that color from the zoas..i have never really had good luck with clams..but it is very pretty

Wow, looks great--so why are you dosing w/C now?

I'm certainly glad you decided to take a look-see & not tear it down. It makes me not want to frag my zoas for a very long time...

Last edited:
Puffer I have been dosing C for the same reason you and I take it everyday. As I stated in your thread everything was more than healthy when I started but I thought it might help with their immune system/health. I have seen no negative and only positive with the dosing. I think your idea on dosing was one of the best threads to come across this forum since the FW dip thread. It might have been out of the box thinking but not all of us do not live in a square. Kudos to you! and let them grow out! TIA

You should see all the herbs I take! Maybe there is another sticky in our future? ;) Are you noticing a big difference? What do you think of my adding the C after where my Purigen is in my sump, so I can still use it?

Back