Did they really delete our meeting thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you were planning to have it at a location that is not conforming to the user agreement, are you surprised?

I thought you guys might have looked past that as it is a meeting for our club not just some random thread. I can understand not making threads about them but this is our monthly meeting. I just hope our members get notified and people show up.

I thought you guys might have looked past that as it is a meeting for our club not just some random thread. I can understand not making threads about them but this is our monthly meeting. I just hope our members get notified and people show up.

And we would have thought you would have better sense than to post that. Everyone on this forum knows that would never fly.

Well I see your guys point on not wanting them on here and I completely understand why. How can we make a thread to let our members know about this meeting? just say go check our club site for more info? I just want our members to know we have a meeting coming up. Also please dont take this thread as me being a smart butt no phun intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back