Did you publish this study?

cmoresps

Dr. Ron,
what a great expirement and what profound, albeit shocking to me results! Just wondering if you had published this article in any of the marine science journals. Its nice to see a practical application for all of the statistics I have had over the years, its scary when you dont deal with this stuff everyday but instantly recall it when seen in application! (I was a psych undergrad and because of my heavy exposure to stats, got the requirement waived when I went through a MBA curricula, so it has been at least 10 years)

Thanks for publishing this article, I order Bio-marine mix within 30 minutes of reading you research. I am interested to see if changing salt brands will have a significant impact upon growth of sps, or even the prevention of rtn. (wish I had the access to capital, I would love to conduct such an expirement!)

Re: Did you publish this study?

Originally posted by cmoresps

Hi,

hat a great expirement and what profound, albeit shocking to me results! Just wondering if you had published this article in any of the marine science journals.

No, not yet. It will take a bit (not much :D)) of a revision, which I hope to do in the next month or so. It should be acceptable as a "note" (a short publication of interest) in any of several journals.

I will have to pick and chose a bit. Scientific journals generally have "page charges" (that is, they charge for the publication) and I can't afford such charges; typically they are on the order of $200 per page. However, a few journals let small notes get published for free - so I will probably make my journal decision on that major criterion.

:D

Back