Digital Aquatics Archon Owners Thread

Anyone know where one can by replacement dp1 pump hose? I have a dp1 and was hoping it would work for dosing carbon. But it barely moves water up. my bubble magnus can move liquids at higher levels. I was surprised to see emails on my support case for My dp1 issue as I would like to use a bunch of these vs a standalone unit.

So after a few emails DA is sending me some parts to try to fix my dp1. Cool thing is they are also helping me with a bad temp probe with broke connector. They have been pretty responsive so far.

trying to reset p/w or whole system.

trying to reset p/w or whole system.

Hello All, I just picked one of these from a friend of mine to use and he can't remember his user name or password.
is there a way to reset it or get it to start over like from scratch?
thank you very much for any input or help.

Hello All, I just picked one of these from a friend of mine to use and he can't remember his user name or password.
is there a way to reset it or get it to start over like from scratch?
thank you very much for any input or help.

Are you also asking on another forum? If so did my post help.

You do know the name and password are case sensitive. Also the name DigitalAquatics is one word and not two. and the password is password all lower case. If you are doing this correctly then contact Digital Aquatics via their email support. I think someone else had a similar issue and it was an issue in the linux part of the system.

Last edited:
this is exactly what's on that document:

guest=Guest:guest;
admin=DigitalAquatics:password;

all I did was copy it from my copy and paste it here.

thank you so much your help anyway

You can try name Guest and password guest and see if that will let you in. It won't allow you to do anything but it will at least confirm if the password system is not working since this never gets changed.

I am hooking up the pump interface to the archion. Is there a limit to how long the 0-10v cords can be? I need mine to be about 20' think this will be ok?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You can try name Guest and password guest and see if that will let you in. It won't allow you to do anything but it will at least confirm if the password system is not working since this never gets changed.

I will try this tonight if not wish me luck with the customer service line.

thanks again so much for your help

I am hooking up the pump interface to the archion. Is there a limit to how long the 0-10v cords can be? I need mine to be about 20' think this will be ok?

I have not tried one for that distance. I have only gone around 6ft but I do go through 3 connectors and 2 terminal strips to get there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My tank is in the living room and dump is in the basement.

Going to give it a try. The bus connections work fine at that distance. Worst case scenario I will have to pick up a apc unit.

No Dice sir,

did the exact same thing but thank you anyway.

out of curiosity what version of software is everyone using? is there one we would rather have? I'm being sent a couple USB's with software on it so I'm wanting to know if there different what to use.

thanks again!!

Back