Does AquaCave have a discount code for RC members?

kveille

I need to buy a few more things and I am pricing everything out. I was wondering if Aqua Cave has a discount for RC members?

Great thanks, we are about to order from you and the wife mentioned a discount but I couldn't remember it. That should be easy to remember.

By the way this is the 7th time ordering from AquaCave and I always go back. they have my business locked in.

Sorry. I meant my comment. Coupon is still good. I typed a reply in the wrong thread and could figure out how to delete it so I just put removed.

Its great that they offer a discount to RC members. +1 to Aquacave. Honestly that sort of thing gives me that bit of an extra incentive to do business with a site sponsor.

They are also great at dealing with the occasional PIA customer 'like myself' LOL.

I just place order with you and did not know about coupon. Can you please add to my order? Thank you

Mike helped me with my Vertex Alpha 250. received my skimmer safe and sound. I was scared with the shipment after spending $$$$ of doller on skimmer. it is in my sump and doing it's wonder.

Back