Does ARKSC Still Exist?

Desert Sea

Haven't heard much about any upcoming meetings and just noticed that the club website no longer exists. Was wondering if the club was still in existence. Anybody hear anything?

As far as I know we still exist.. but then again are you speaking in metaphor.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

As far as I know we still exist.. but then again are you speaking in metaphor.

Well I'm glad to hear that and I was asking literally.....:thumbsup:

I was wondering if something happened because I haven't heard anything in a while about the next meeting and the website disappeared. I thought maybe they decided to pack it in.

I think we have kept it less formal but if I had to bet even money. There will be a post soon about a meeting. But we also have FFM coming up. I do k ow a few meeting were put off and cancelled. But still going.

The domain registration inadvertently expired. The keeper of the registration is no longer an active member but is reaching out to the management to rectify the situation. Hopefully things will be corrected shortly.

We are also working on updating the site to add more of a social media flavor. Work should be completed in the day or so. We will have a February meeting, I am working on dates. This will include a frag raffle to make up for the last one we missed.

We are also working on updating the site to add more of a social media flavor. Work should be completed in the day or so. We will have a February meeting, I am working on dates. This will include a frag raffle to make up for the last one we missed.

That's good to know. I'll keep checking back for updates.

Yes it still exists... We have had several meeting cancellations due to not enough interest in the meetings or dates wouldn't work for people...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back