Donor Program frags for 10 April Meeting

Lytehouse

seeker of knowledge
Premium Member
It is time to get together again this weekend. I wanted to start the week off by asking if there were any frags coming back I should get the tank prepared to recieve.

As some of you know, the next 3 months (june, july, august) will be trip meetings and we will not be giving out or recieving frags at the meetings. So, if you have things you would like from the frag program or to get to the program, this is the weekend.

interesting coral needs good home

interesting coral needs good home

For a couple of you with T5 or MH 40gal or larger tank, I have a couple frags of this digitata that have begun to take off. I did not re photograph this month, since I changed bulbs over the tank they have really polyped out-- colored up and put out growth upward. I'd really like someone to see what they would do in another tank.

Sorry for the dumb question! what color is th digi? I can't see pics while at work. Stupid web blocking, they actually want us to work during the day! lol

Thanks for call Chris

For those with T5/MH lighting I have several of the
neon green pavono frags

For any lighting and never offered before:

I have 1 each mushrooms

deep red with 2 white stripes
steel green (this is completely different from the green stripped)

availability update

availability update

For an interesting, bushy coral that shows movement in the water current, I still have the Galaxia-- both types.

For an easy to grow, I need to add some color coral,

I have the blue mushrooms &
I have the green striped mushrooms

Just wondering if anyone has any pics of corals they've gotten from the program over the last couple of months?

Just wondering if anyone has any pics of corals they've gotten from the program over the last couple of months?

I got a small frag of star polyps from you back at the January meeting.
Here's a pic now.
sp.jpg

Thanks Glenn, interesting shape. It has really taken off.

I still have a frag of that same polyp for someone.

For an interesting coral, I have a mini colony of the cup coral.
You would get the entire colony to grow out.

I finally got those Zoas in a happy spot Lynn. I'd get a picture but I cant seem to get a good one of them. Hopefully in a few weeks I can get a couple of heads off them and return the main colony. I like watching them grow-out so I'm happy with a few heads.

Also, do you have a picture of the blue mushroom? My fiance is telling me we need to get some blue in the tank

I'm going to be returning two green and purple rics to the program.
Sorry, no pics.

If I can't be there in person, I'll send with Paul.

I'm going to be returning two green and purple rics to the program.
Sorry, no pics.

If I can't be there in person, I'll send with Paul.

I finally got those Zoas in a happy spot Lynn. I'd get a picture but I cant seem to get a good one of them. Hopefully in a few weeks I can get a couple of heads off them and return the main colony. I like watching them grow-out so I'm happy with a few heads.

Also, do you have a picture of the blue mushroom? My fiance is telling me we need to get some blue in the tank

Congrats on the zoas. I have another colony-- so keep yours for now.

Here's the mushroom: I gave these out last time, but it will be their kin folk if you are interested.

382da6d8.jpg

I still have a couple colors of zoanthids in the tank as well as
a couple of the cabbage leathers.

Looks like a good turn out at the meeting :dance:

I will get pics as soon as the frags get un mad.... I just moved everything into my 150.

I did lose the xynia in the last tank. So unfortunately that one won't have any offspring in the frag tank.

Thanks everyone for showing up and picking up your corals so they didn't sit in bags for no reason.

I sincerely hope they were bagged well enough to get them to their new home safely.

Thanks for the new donations, they were dipped and acclimated and open this morning. When they have adjusted a bit I'll throw up a pic or so in the comas tank thread.

Feel free to use this thread or one of your own to post pics of donor corals once acclimated to your tank.

Lynn,

Stephanie gave me two ricordia to bring...and of course, I forgot them. So next time....

P.

Lynn,

Stephanie gave me two ricordia to bring...and of course, I forgot them. So next time....

P.

Why, were you busy? :eek:

We'll get together since there are no meetings for a while--- ulness you want to propogate a few rics.....

Back