drummereef's 180g in-wall build

Use google. there are browser add ons out there that will allow you to see photobucket pictures.

Use google. there are browser add ons out there that will allow you to see photobucket pictures.

Cheers, thanks. Already installed on Firefox, but still not showing. They do for photobucket pics displayed on other forums, but not this one for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another bump - this was bookmarked as one of my favorite builds but the Photobucket debacle is keeping us from seeing your inspiring build.

Any plans to do a one-time bull photo upload (as attachments) to restore the visuals even if they aren't connected to the individual posts?

I have some things in the works and will update soon... (famous last words) :eek:

Look on page 100 of my thread and you'll find an index of all the projects on the tank. There's an overview of all the electrical systems for you there. :thumbsup:

How could an entire year pass by... :hmm2: OK, maybe not a whole year but still... My fault! I'll get some updated pics up soon. ;)

He's alive!!! Woohoo! :D

Hello! :wave: I am still here and the tank is still up and running. Before I get into the thick of things, does anyone know a way to re-link photobucket pictures? I'm obviously late to the party but just realized the broken photo links in my thread were due to Photobucket's new fee based services. I'd love to get the pics back up here!! :confused:

Sorry for the terrible cell phone picture but here's where the tank is at today - tank going to sleep for the night... (and a test to see what the heck is going on with Photobucket :lol:)

13f4a5f9-9818-468b-b833-d8258c0cf941.jpg~original

Excited to share a new toy that came today. [emoji225] If I can manage to figure this Tapatalk app out I'll be posting more pics and a review soon. Thank you Luke at Premium Aquatics for getting this skimmer sent out quickly! [emoji106]

ff7d4b4e529e17839b316184cf18108f.jpg

Got the new skimmer up and running. Bubble production is pretty impressive and almost no microbubbles from the outlet. Probably need to make a bigger riser though... New project! [emoji6]

de7208df7346e761318494a690233e9c.jpg

I just sold the external version of that skimmer and it was my favorite skimmer to date!

Back