Dudester’s 450g corner in-wall and tank room – help with design

That's it! Go for the coin while you're young! You can always look for love when you're old and rich!

.... "Oh! ... What's that! ... The dishes? ... Comming honey!"

;)

I can't find a post from me after the last update that says how nice this is truly turning out to be! Not sure how I forgot to mention that ... Congrats, man!

I can't find a post from me after the last update that says how nice this is truly turning out to be! Not sure how I forgot to mention that ... Congrats, man!

Mike, I know your contracter nixed the idea of the water storage in the attic, but what about putting a pair of surge tanks up there? Or is that type of flow accomplished by the waveboxes?

ddier2020 - Thanks, neither can I!

Chris - Surge tanks could go up there, but I don't think I'm going to need that. Between the 2 waveboxes, closed loop, sump return on a WavySea, and chiller return, I don't think I'll lack much flow. Plus I have keyholes in the eurobrace so I can add Streams without much difficult. But that's a darn good thought, as I really like the idea of surge tanks. I've always been a bit concerned about the noise and salt creep they can create, though, have you had any experience with them?

Just from what I've been reading lately. I may try and install 1 on my tank when I get it set up in Austin and maybe a pair of them on the big tank in the future.

Yes Eric, we moved in on St. Patrick's day. And you are correct, we've been very busy with the whole move-in process. The only progress I've made on the tank has been the installation of the ceiling speaker and wall-mounted audio control in the tank room that connects to the whole-home audio system. I had to have my tunes ready for all the upcoming work that's bound to occur in the tank room. Now that that's completed, things are again on hold until we take care of several other fundamentals to make the home more livable and user friendly. But once that's finished, IT'S ON!

Well, I have a boom box...figured with the salt air, I would rather be able to replace it, but I think his tank room will have much better air quality control than mine.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14785153#post14785153 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dudester
things are again on hold until we take care of several other fundamentals to make the home more livable and user friendly. But once that's finished, IT'S ON!

Translation - The wife gets to decorate first! :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14786138#post14786138 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gkarshens
Translation - The wife gets to decorate first! :D
Ouch! It stings a little when you're right :eek: .

Back